Fantasmic versus Jingle Bell Jingle Bam!

stuarbc

Earning My Ears
Fantasmic has always been one of our must do experiences. We have always done the Fantasmic dining package. For our December trip, I was able to book the dining package for a lunch at Mama Melrose. However, it says it is for the first show. When we have gone in the past, there has always only been a single show.

Apparently there is an 8:00 show and a 9:30 show on this particular night. I originally didn't see an issue with doing the 8 show....but am now hearing about this Jingle Bell Jingle Bam show. It is apparently at 8...so we would be missing it while we were at Fantasmic. I don't see an option to change the dining package to the second show in the reservations.

I guess my options would be to leave it as is and not see the JBJB show....or cancel the fanstasmic dining package, use a fastpass for the 9:30 show and then either just go to the JBJB show or book the dessert party.

I know no one has seen the show yet....but anyone with familiar experience with these type shows have an opinion on what they think would be their recommendation?

You cannot change your ADR to sync with the second show. All dining packages are for the first show.

If you have been to Fantasmic before, I would cancel the dinner package and go to the Christmas show. Then see the second Fantasmic showing.

It should be easy to get a late FP for the second showing of Fantasmic -- I would do that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter