Fantasmic Lunch packages available!

I just called and they are all booked already (for mama melrose) for when we will be there! I am not happy. They just started offering it, how can it be booked already! :sad1:

They didn't just start offering it, people have been able to book them before. It's just now that they've ANNOUNCED it.

Yeah. This really wasn't anything new. I've used the lunch package at Mama Melrose for our past 2 trips. Just as an fyi, the Mama Melrose Lunch package cost is more expensive than their dinner package. Only 2 or 3 dollars more per person but still one usually doesn't expect a lunch package to be more than their dinner Fantasmic package.

Yeah. This really wasn't anything new. I've used the lunch package at Mama Melrose for our past 2 trips. Just as an fyi, the Mama Melrose Lunch package cost is more expensive than their dinner package. Only 2 or 3 dollars more per person but still one usually doesn't expect a lunch package to be more than their dinner Fantasmic package.

We did it on the DP, which I'm happy about since the bill would have been $140 before tipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter