• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasia 2000 (and other Disney movies)VHS only $4.99

that's an AWESOME deal!

I just checked--it's still available

thanks for the heads-up; anything else Disney?

Thanks for the link. :) Darn it -- I have Fantasia already. ;)
But they also have good prices on DVD's: Lady & the Trap II (Scamp) DVD for $13.99 (free shipping).
I'll have to keep browsing..... :D

Lady and the Tramp II
Emperor's New Groove
Pocahontas II
Air Bud: World Pup

They also have many non-Disney videos for $4.99- Blue's Clues, Sesame Street, etc.

Like Luv2Roam said, they also have great prices on their DVDs.

looks like i missed the boat-its already out of stock:(

What an incredible deal! I just checked -- and they still have a super selection -- lots of Pooh videos and many other Disney. I ordered Pocahontas II and a Clifford video earlier this month -- and was very pleased with how fast they arrived.

MyPoints members -- don't forget to order them through MyPoints to receive credit.

What an incredible deal! I just checked -- and they still have a super selection -- lots of Pooh videos and many other Disney. I ordered Pocahontas II and a Clifford video earlier this month -- and was very pleased with how fast they arrived.

MyPoints members -- don't forget to order them through MyPoints to receive credit.

Added:
Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree
The Book of Pooh- Fun With Words
Winnie the Pooh and the Day for Eeyore
Disney's Very Merry Christmas Songs
102 Dalmations

Still in Stock:
Winnie the Pooh: Sing a Song with Tigger
Lady and the Tramp II
Emperor's New Groove
Air Bud: World Pup
Hercules-Zero to Hero
Flubber

Out of Stock:
Fantasia 2000

tarmand- I believe they are all new movies.

They are now charging a flat rate of $2.95 for shipping. :(
However, I have found some links to get 10% and 7% off of your order. If you place a large order, then the discount will offset the cost of shipping.

7% http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=CUSTOM
expires 6/22/2002

10% http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=CUSTOM
expires 6/7/2002

Also, Dreamworks has a great promotion that lasts until June 30.
"Buy a participating DreamWorks Video or DVD (Antz, Chicken Run, The Prince Of Egypt, The Road to El Dorado, Joseph: King of Dreams, Shrek) between May 1, 2002 and June 30, 2002. Select a FREE (w/$2 SH) Video or DVD from the following list: Antz, Chicken Run, The Prince Of Egypt, The Road to El Dorado, Joseph: King of Dreams, Shrek"
With this offer you can get 2 videos for $6.99.

http://a179.g.akamai.net/3/179/2200...st.com/Suncoast/html/dreamworks_mailform.html

The Disney movies go quickly, so it is hard to post an updated list.
Mulan, Mary Poppins, & Dinosaur were available earlier, but they are now out of stock. Check the site often if interested.

Added Today:
Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
The Magic Years: Disney Sing-Along Songs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter