family of 5 - need 2 rooms ??????

my3boys

Mouseketeer
Has anyone encountered how WDW is handling the situation where a family needs two connecting rooms (5 in family) with the new AP discount? I could always do one room with my AP pass and the other with my husband's. However, could the rooms end up not being connected then since they would be two separate reservations.

where are you trying to stay? 5 can stay at akl or wk or any of the deluex in one room. it may be the same price of 2 connecting rooms depending on time of year that you go.

note that I gave 5 a try on the AP discount page and it seems to work.. Port Orleans Riverside gave me an offer, and as the poster above mentions AKL will also take 5.. note that this is with just one room... unless you want two..

Mythreeboys Hi!
I reserved 2 rooms yesterday at PC. I had to do one room with my AP at the end of the booking there is a box do you need adjoining or connecting rooms to check. And also a box for who the other reservation is other for the connecting room. Then I made the second reservation immediatelywith my DH AP, afraid I would not get it, or discount, but I did. Check same info adjoining, or connecting, and fill in info of your name for travel with, on DH reservation. Someone said they used same AP. Then I called CRO, and had them link the two to be sure I get connecting. Of course they will say not guaranteed, but with young children I think you would get it. PM if this is unclear!!

:earsgirl: shopgirl(arly)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter