Fall 2016 planning (continuation of 2016 Free Dining Watch)

Ugh! I feel bad for some of you saying your flights are expensive on SW. I booked this morning for 12/10 - 12/17 but we had enough points to cover the 3 of us. I'm just annoyed that the latest flight out on the 17th is at 6:50 PM. Last year we headed home on a Friday on a 9:50 PM flight. I was hoping for something similar this year since it gives us almost a full last day.

We already have our flights booked, but checking out SW for all the months the cheapest is 210 each way for every month I checked. Guess I wont be one of the lucky ones. Now I'm bummed my friend didn't take that job with Southwest. Maybe he can give me some points for American thought.

Well I found a good deal on SW tickets if I moved my dates forward one day, but Disney doesn't have a room available for me if I change my dates. Figures. And the airline ticket prices on my original dates have gone up $50 since I looked 30 min ago. Argh!

Well I found a good deal on SW tickets if I moved my dates forward one day, but Disney doesn't have a room available for me if I change my dates. Figures. And the airline ticket prices on my original dates have gone up $50 since I looked 30 min ago. Argh!
That happened to me too - I had a nonstop in my cart that jumped $40 in the time I took to think about it :( Prices just have to come down, right?

Well that is crap! I'm sorry :(

That happened to me too - I had a nonstop in my cart that jumped $40 in the time I took to think about it :( Prices just have to come down, right?
I've had prices jump when I was trying to book it. Started and by the time I entered all the information in, the price had jumped. That is BS.

I didn't even think to check the RO! I think it might not extend to our dates, does it end on 11/5?

So DH says oh hey, I may have Delta points. Sure enough, he has enough to buy 2 one-way tickets on Delta. So now I'm running scenarios in which one of us flies Delta with 1 kid and the other one flies whatever I can get cheapest with the other 2...I think I'm losing it, lol.
I received a UOC for RO that's for 8/26 - 11/22 and 11/26 - 12/23. You could call and ask if you have one for your account.

I am not able to book my fast passes yet... But what time does it open up on the day I am able to pick them????

I've had prices jump when I was trying to book it. Started and by the time I entered all the information in, the price had jumped. That is BS.

found flights from PVD for $380RT, e-mailed them to sister at 7:30AM who is/was actually going to consider SW, 2 hours later same flights are now $100 more pp.

found flights from PVD for $380RT, e-mailed them to sister at 7:30AM who is/was actually going to consider SW, 2 hours later same flights are now $100 more pp.

That's crazy!
I was also looking at flights out of PVD and found one I was debating and price also went up, but not that much.

I think we are leaning towards driving now. I'm not looking forward to driving lol

I did get my ADRs done. Not the exact times I wanted, but hey I still go what we wanted :)

Any chance SW prices might go down? really disappointed.

last trip in 2013 booked WDW pkg early in May for 3rd week in October. started watching fares, seem pretty high. finally pulled the trigger towards the end of July for JetBlue out of PVD. no price discount/ sale fare until 8 days before our trip.

That's crazy!
I was also looking at flights out of PVD and found one I was debating and price also went up, but not that much.

I think we are leaning towards driving now. I'm not looking forward to driving lol

I did get my ADRs done. Not the exact times I wanted, but hey I still go what we wanted :)
Keep checking! Maybe some new times will open up closer to your trip.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter