Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust! Jenn & Kevin 10/12/14 Italy/ADH/France - The End (7/2016 New TR Link!)

At 6:00am on the dot the four members of our media team had arrived right at my room. Hugs were had by all and introductions in the case of David & Kristina, and all four of them quickly got to work picking up on all the little details of the room while the rest of us continued to bum around with our bananas and napkin coffee.

0001_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr
I am SO annoyed at myself for not removing the plastic bag stuffed into my dress - oh well (CA put it there to help hold the shape of the bust)

0023_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr

0024_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr

0041_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr

0035_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr
The stunning buttons in their glory!! I totally intend to wear them for any and every anniversary trip in our future!

0033_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr
Because I adored my shoes to pieces and I will never get sick of looking at them

And of course.......the first of many, many gratuitous bouquet shots. Many on many on many.

0038_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr

0039_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr

0002_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr

0005_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr
Awkwardly pose with my bride cup, which dissolved into more natural laughter - the morning was definitely filled with an air of all of us not being used to the cameras yet

I figured this was as good a time as any to give my mom her gift, so there would be pictures of her opening it (I was so sure she was going to cry too).

0007_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr
I love this one because of Sinclaire's face in the back - you can tell she was reading what was written on it

0010_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr

0014_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr
Getting more comfortable with the camera - eventually. You'll notice Vanessa managed to get her plugs in just fine (and you can't even tell her ears are swollen)

0015_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr

At one point we were just standing around talking - I think David & Kristina were filming my dress & accessories, and they needed a bit more room - when I realized Nate & Jensey were gone. I'm pretty sure I full-on screamed "AM I MISSING THE MIRROR PIC?!?" and basically accosted them by the vanity, as you can tell by Jensey's face.

0018_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr

Sorry guys! Talk about a first impression....

We all kind of felt like we should be doing something but had nothing TO do - I had thought my hair & makeup would have taken this long but obviously it hadn't, and yet it was way too early to get into my dress (which was scheduled at 6:45am - because everything that happens on your wedding day is scheduled. EVERYTHING.) so I have lots of photos of us trying to work off our camera jitters and waiting around.

0029_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr

With nothing to do I was starting to get tired, and I really wish I could've just flopped on the bed, but obviously that wasn't an option, so I just gracefully plunked myself down instead and then pretended to fall asleep.

0030_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr

0031_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr
I'll never forget this because Jensey said "I think this is the first time the grouping of girls on the bed has ever happened naturally".

At one point my phone buzzed - and it was a text from my fiance for the next 3ish hours. I wish so badly I could remember what we were saying, but we both accidentally deleted our entire text histories with each other right after the honeymoon (in two unique ways - I have no idea how we were this foolish).

0042_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr

I assume that he said something sweet or nice like good morning or how are you, or maybe it was even a conversation about something not to forget like our letters. I do remember how I ended that conversation - "Ok go away now." It felt like cheating on our first look to be texting each other, but we're a fairly attached-at-the-hip couple so it was hard to resist.

Speaking of the groom's room (where Nate & Kristina had ducked off to a bit earlier), Kevin had been instructed to remove his jacket and shoes as previously mentioned, so that they could be documented accordingly.

0043_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr

0044_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr
Being told to go away by his future wife hours before they are married - true romance here!

0051_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr
One of mine and my MIL's favorite pictures from the wedding day - such a great shot of them both

0050_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr

0054_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr
Just about ready to go!

0055_Finnigan by elphie101, on Flickr
I kind of love this photo because it shows just how staged everything truly was - the rest of the room is already dressed and just watching Kevin redo it all for the cameras, and the video camera itself is actually in the shot (we do have a picture without the video camera, never fear!)

Back in my room, everyone but me had gotten dressed, since it was coming up right around 6:30am. I knew that everyone was due back in my room at 6:45am for the Dressing of the Bride, so it seemed the time had come for the all-important Giving of the Bride and Groom gifts. I'm really not kidding when I say every breath of our day was scheduled - I really had no idea what I'd be getting myself into!

These pictures are so amazing. It's awesome you have such a great narrative in pictures and thoughts for your amazing day.

Your TR is great so far - I really like that you put some realistic shots in - it really shows how scheduled the day is! Thank you!

This is like waiting for a new episode of a TV show, allll the cliffhangers! The photos are phenomenal, you say you weren't used to cameras (and I don't doubt that it would've been quite overwhelming) but it all looks so natural and there's so much personality in the shots. And all of this at such an early hour too - I think if we'd woke up our bridal party that early there wouldn't be too many smiles!

Oh & I thought it was funny about your father requesting adjoining rooms - Jess' did THE SAME THING! Jess had a very awkward discussion with him two days before the wedding about how that is not something she wants, they can be nearby but NOT next door! He wasn't getting it, either. That conversation went on a lot longer than it needed to.

I love all the getting ready pictures!! You would never guess how early those pictures were taken and what time you had to be up. Everyone looks amazing!

Your TR is amazing so far! I love seeing getting ready shots. I can't wait for the next part!! :)

I feel like the worst DisBride!! I got right to the good stuff and then left :rolleyes1 What can I say - the holidays, sending our thank you cards, sending our Christmas cards, getting shopping done, plus the #1 busiest work week of the whole year for me has collided all into one perfect time of the year, which doesn't leave tons of time for Dis-ing. I'll have the next update soon, I promise!

These pictures are so amazing. It's awesome you have such a great narrative in pictures and thoughts for your amazing day.

Thank you so much! I hope to be able to tell a good story and to save this for myself for the future :)

Your TR is great so far - I really like that you put some realistic shots in - it really shows how scheduled the day is! Thank you!

Hahaha weddings are NOT all glamor and prettyness!

Your hair and make up are stunning. I cannot wait to see the finished product!

Thank you!! I'll have those up soon ;)

This is like waiting for a new episode of a TV show, allll the cliffhangers! The photos are phenomenal, you say you weren't used to cameras (and I don't doubt that it would've been quite overwhelming) but it all looks so natural and there's so much personality in the shots. And all of this at such an early hour too - I think if we'd woke up our bridal party that early there wouldn't be too many smiles!

Oh & I thought it was funny about your father requesting adjoining rooms - Jess' did THE SAME THING! Jess had a very awkward discussion with him two days before the wedding about how that is not something she wants, they can be nearby but NOT next door! He wasn't getting it, either. That conversation went on a lot longer than it needed to.

What is it about fathers?! As my MOH said "doesn't he know what happens on a wedding night?" Sheesh :rotfl: I know it never could have happened because we were booked in the Villas and he was booked in the Beach Club hotel proper, but that doesn't mean it did make me go WHAAA?! :confused:

I know I don't need to tell you about how comfortable The Roots make you feel - we may have had some awkward moments but we got used to it pretty quickly :)

I love all the getting ready pictures!! You would never guess how early those pictures were taken and what time you had to be up. Everyone looks amazing!

Thank you!! I am proud of how awake we are at this point - must've been all the napkin coffee ;)

Your TR is amazing so far! I love seeing getting ready shots. I can't wait for the next part!! :)

You and me both - I'll get there ASAP!!

(Let it be known now that I have a problem with being selective in my wedding pictures. And my rambling. And with anything in life. Enjoy!)

I sent Vanessa over to Kevin's room with his gift (which you might remember was a boudoir album), because I knew I needed Nate to get some pictures of his reaction before he came back over to document me getting into my dress.

I love this picture - my two most beloved people in the world that I went out and found for myself!

Kevin went into the bedroom with just Nate and his best man Kevin (who knew what the gift was, as I had told him so I could be sure no one blood-related to Kevin or I would see what this gift was). What followed was totally priceless and made the entire boudoir shoot worth it:

SHE DIDN'T........did she?

SHE DID

Wait.....you knew?!

No one else can know

He won't let me share these anywhere else (his parents have been asking him incessantly about WHAT my gift was, which he doesn't want to explain, and rightly so - we figure we'll throw it in there as a 'by the way' once grandkids enter the picture) so these are a recap exclusive ;)

Meanwhile, Vanessa had brought Kevin's gift back to me -

An iPad mini, in honor of the fact that I basically stole his iPad for the first 5 months of wedding planning when my laptop died.

What I didn't know at the time was that Kevin had recorded a sweet video on the iPad about how he couldn't wait to see me and how he had already pre-loaded our engagement pictures onto the iPad for me to look at - he had told Vanessa to have me open the box but the note directing me to go watch the video stuck to the inside of the box, so I never saw it till Kevin pointed it out after the reception that day. Ah well.

Meanwhile, my father and Kevin's mother had gone to meet Tracy from Petals by Design in the lobby to pick up our flowers. If I had one negative note about working with Petals by Design, it's that they wouldn't bring the flowers to our room for liability reasons, but really other than that they were perfect (and it was such a small blip on the radar anyway). Both my MIL & dad were impressed that Tracy cut the stems directly in front of them (they were in water when she arrived) and said she was perfectly pleasant.

MIL walking in with the flowers reminded me that I had meant to send Vanessa over to Kevin's room to make sure his hair was properly tamed (you can see her leaving in the back of that picture). According to MIL she walked in holding the comb in one hand, my smoothing gel in another and simply said "I'm here to do your hair" and dragged Kevin over to the vanity. Apparently Nate responded with "oh, I need to get photos of this!"

Back in my room I decided to put on a few pieces until the media team had reassembled. It was important to me to have all the ladies (my 4 girls and my mother) all help me with something so that we would have that photo together.

Having Sinclaire help me pin my something borrowed - you'll notice I put my engagement ring on my right hand (which felt WEIRD)

At this point the media was all back in my room and one of the guys (Nate I think?) said they would all step out so I could get into my dress, but only enough to be covered as they were going to capture the actual Dressing of the Bride on camera. Even though we had practiced with Vanessa helping me get into my dress, somehow my mom ended up being the one to do it, which was just fine with me.

SQUEEZE! SQUEEZE pass those French fries mom!

Once the last hook was in place I happened to glance up and look at myself in the mirror, and it finally hit me. In that minute, it finally felt real, and I finally, finally realized that this was it. It was here (can you tell I had been waiting for this all morning?)

All that was left now was to keep getting ready-

Amanda helped me clasp the bracelet

Vanessa helped with the shoes

Samantha helped with the perfume, which was great since I had never worn a drop in my life

Final checks - we're good!

My dad had come back into the room with the media, so this is his first reaction to the final product - I love it

Now that I was dressed, Trinity and Nate left to catch their van with Kevin's departure

Those would be our two vans on the right of this picture here - sunrise wasn't for another 20 minutes!

I love this picture! Love all my guys under one roof - in one van we had Kevin, his four men, Greg our officiant and Kyle our ring bearer (the second van held Kevin's parents and Trinity, who weren't able to split up like Nate & Jensey due to the amount of equipment they carried).

Back in our room, we finished getting ready; I helped my mom with her corsage and we used this time to get a few family pictures

Yeah - I get a lot of my wackiness from my dad

Jensey snapped this incredibly cute one of my parents - love it to bits

Showing my mother's handkerchief off to my father and (not pictured) shoving my iPhone into my mother's purse (at least until Kevin could hang onto it!)

We were a bit antsy waiting to leave. Once the dress finally got on was when the first of the nerves started to hit - not so much worried nerves but more ohmygodohmygodohmygod this is it anxious/excited nerves. I know my dad was also anxious, because he hams up hardcore like a clown when he gets anxious - observe:

Thank god for the Roots at this point - we were early but had no idea if we were able to leave. Because they had split up, Jensey was in constant communication with Nate (and thus Kevin) and he was able to text her when the guys party had left Beach Club and it was safe to start down to the lobby.

And we're off! See ya real soon!

We had to stop for a minute to figure out how to lift my dress up without any of it touching the wet walkway - I ended up walking around with about 5 people holding up my skirt (awwww yeah)

We hung around for a minute in the Beach Club lobby waiting for confirmation that we could get in the van and leave (again, Jensey to the rescue! She kept running outside to confirm with our van driver that a) he was for us and b) when we were able to leave). I was able to meet another Disney bride who would be getting married at Italy the next day (we had grown close and so she had planned to be in the lobby at 7:15am to see me off!), which was such a special and surreal moment. It made me so grateful for this wonderful online community for putting me in touch with so many amazing people and so many brides from around the globe.

After a little bit, Jensey gave us the all clear to leave, and so we headed outside to board the van.

The dress will NOT touch the ground!

We waited a minute or two before we set off to Epcot, my nerves steadily rising every minute.

Meanwhile the men had already arrived at Epcot, and got started right away on their portraits.

Ooooo, empty Epcot

The sun was juuuuuuust starting to come out - the moon was still out!

Our amazing, out of this world planner Kristie putting the finishing touches on our ceremony (and acting as a test for Nate's lights!) I realize now this is the only photo we have of the top of the wine box!

It was still dark enough that Nate needed a flash! Thankfully, the sun came out in full almost immediately after

Look at those handsome boys

And one of the groom......because I'm writing this so I'm going to fill this with pictures of my cute husband. Consider yourself warned!

At some point during this initial portrait session Kristie left to wait for our van, as our driver had radioed her or one of her assistants that we were about to pull into Epcot.

Sinclaire and I had been backstage before (Sinclaire from being a cast member in general and myself from participating in the Candlelight Processional) but everyone else was floored to be seeing the less-than-glamorous backside of World Showcase. We pulled up to the backside of the American Adventure (think where the bathrooms are on the side of the building) and just as I expected, my father tried to get us to leave and I had to bark "WE NEED TO WAIT FOR KRISTIE" (did I mention the steadily rising nerves?)

After a minute or two Jensey and our driver hopped out, the latter of whom ran around to get the door and help us out of the van, and there waiting for us was wonderful Kristie. Seeing her was like seeing an old friend - I felt so secure and so confident in how our day was going to go in her hands.

"Happy wedding day! You look gorgeous" she greeted me. "Are you ready for your first look?" My stomach jumped up into my throat and I asked her where it would take place (as it had previously only ever been noted as "in Italy" on our BEO). She told me we would be doing our first look out on Italy Isola - ITALY ISOLA. My face must've broken into and enormous crazy-person smile because she instantly giggled and beamed and said "I know right? It was my idea!" Oh, and what a grand idea it was.

Fully unloaded from the van we set off together as one group into the park.

Great update! The picture of you realizing that the day has come is so cute! And Kevin's look when he opened the gift is really priceless! (And thanks for the exclusive update).
But still - you part with a cliffhanger (you really good at this, you know?). Can't wait for the update!!!

Tell the families that it was a book of poetry .... poetry in photos, not words, but they don't need to know that part. ;) And, when they ask who the author is, just say - just some favorites - and leave it at that.

.... I've finally had the time to sit down and read through the rest of your last entry ..... oh...my....goodness ..... so beautiful! Your own fairytale come true! Congratulations! Can't wait to read more!

Gorgeous!! I'm so excited for the next update!!!! Your photos are perfect. I love your commentary with the photos. I feel like I am there with you.
Can't wait for more!

I love your wedding recap! The Roots do such an amazing job! :goodvibes I really love the photos with your dad all the love and sillyness captured that is so amazing to have! I can't wait to see the rest of your updates oh and I love your door hangers they are awesome :woohoo:

So many gorgeous pictures! Kevin's face when he received his gift is priceless and amazing. I'm absolutely loving hearing about your day and cannot wait for the coming posts!! So much anticipation!!!

I am having so much fun sharing your day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how early you were up, that boggles my mind. So many incredible precious moments.

Great pictures. Despite the craziness and over scheduling that comes with such an event, you all look happy and relaxed...for real and not just for the camera. Nervous and excited too but there's a pretty cool vibe shining through those pics!

Great update! The picture of you realizing that the day has come is so cute! And Kevin's look when he opened the gift is really priceless! (And thanks for the exclusive update).
But still - you part with a cliffhanger (you really good at this, you know?). Can't wait for the update!!!

Hahaha but it was such a natural stopping point! I was hoping to get to the first look before the holidays but obviously that didn't happen ;)

Tell the families that it was a book of poetry .... poetry in photos, not words, but they don't need to know that part. ;) And, when they ask who the author is, just say - just some favorites - and leave it at that.

.... I've finally had the time to sit down and read through the rest of your last entry ..... oh...my....goodness ..... so beautiful! Your own fairytale come true! Congratulations! Can't wait to read more!

Our best man had actually prepared a story that it was a really sentimental love letter from me, which the ILs called immediately. Ah well! Thank you, you're too sweet :)

Gorgeous!! I'm so excited for the next update!!!! Your photos are perfect. I love your commentary with the photos. I feel like I am there with you.
Can't wait for more!

Thank you!! It's been really fun to write this and relive the day (glad to know it works for other people too!)

I love your wedding recap! The Roots do such an amazing job! :goodvibes I really love the photos with your dad all the love and sillyness captured that is so amazing to have! I can't wait to see the rest of your updates oh and I love your door hangers they are awesome :woohoo:

I'm so glad Jensey captured that shot of the door as we were leaving! My MOH designed those (as with everything paper) and she was really excited for us to hang it up on our door on the day of.

So many gorgeous pictures! Kevin's face when he received his gift is priceless and amazing. I'm absolutely loving hearing about your day and cannot wait for the coming posts!! So much anticipation!!!

Yay!! Thank you so much :) I love love love the shots of Kevin too, of course. It was the perfect reaction!

The best parts are yet to come ;)

I am having so much fun sharing your day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how early you were up, that boggles my mind. So many incredible precious moments.

Great pictures. Despite the craziness and over scheduling that comes with such an event, you all look happy and relaxed...for real and not just for the camera. Nervous and excited too but there's a pretty cool vibe shining through those pics!

That's so incredibly kind of you to say. It means so much to know that people are reading and actually care about us, seriously. I adore the pictures to pieces and I never ever get sick of looking at them (and I doubt I ever will!)

We walked out into Epcot and stopped right at the hedge before entering the main walkway of World Showcase. Kristie told everyone they were to go ahead with her ceremony assistant except for Vanessa, who was allowed to stay to help carry my train over to Italy Isola. Everyone left and after pausing for a few minutes to wait for some kind of radio clearance we set off too for Italy.

I adore the parks pre-opening. I hadn't seen any of them besides Magic Kingdom but there's something about it that's just extra magical - that feeling of something familiar but so different (in the lack of hordes of people), the stillness and the excitement of the day to come. Or maybe it was just my wedding day jitters, who really knows!

As we approached Italy I caught my first glimpse of Kevin's back, as he was facing towards Germany, and my heart started pounding even faster. I'll admit my first thought was DAAAAANG he chose a good suit!, but it was pretty immeadiately suppressed by the ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod mantra that was pounding even faster in my head and my chest. Kristie hollered over to our media team on the Isola that "we're going to set her up on the bridge and then run away". Everyone else meanwhile was several feet away in the pavilion proper.

I need to pause for a moment to address this: so AGES and AGES ago, even pre-engagement I think when I (and I'll admit it was I, not we) decided we were doing a first look, I had a "wouldn't it be nice" thought that it would be lovely if our bridal party, our closest friends and family were able to witness and be a part of our first look moment, but that it would still be itself a very private moment between Kevin and I. I never once spoke of this to anyone, not even Kevin, and when the time actually came I decided it would just be up to Disney where our first look actually happened; so long as it was in Epcot, I didn't really care where. As it turns out, in picking Italy Isola Kristie set up my dream first look that I hadn't ever even told her I wanted - to this day it tickles me and I see it as a karmic example of just how awesome DFTW is.

Look at how adorably nervous he is - bestill my heart

We got to the top of the steps and Vanessa laid out my train, and Kristie told me to take all the time I needed before walking over. I guess my heart was pounding, though I honestly don't even remember doing this; I was way too fixated on Kevin RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

It felt like I waited for at least a good minute or two before I started walking, but thanks to my dad's documentary (yes, he brought his camcorder EVEN TO the pre-ceremony pictures.....sheesh) I know that literally the second that Kristie and Vanessa turned and left I started moving. I don't mean to post an over-abundance of pictures, but this is by far and away my favorite moment of the day and I think The Roots' storytelling of this moment is the very best, so I'll let their pictures do the talking for the most part.

(I never wanted to be a Cinderella bride going into all of this - it's just not my taste - but I adore those two pictures BECAUSE they make me feel like Cinderella)

[

In true form, the first words out of his mouth were 'HOLY S***!'

He had me do a spin around

I couldn't stop saying hi........that was all I could say

This is one of my all time favorite photos of the day, like top 3 - just pure emotion

If that wasn't a perfect moment, then I don't know what is. Almost as soon as I got off the stairs I started crying, which was a huge deal for me, as I very rarely cry at all, ever. As soon as Kevin turned around all the nerves, all the anxiousness just instantly evaporated away and I felt instantly weightless. As I think I've said before, more than any other moment this is the part of our wedding day that we relive again and again, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Of course after calming me with a hug Kevin's first response was "Am I allowed to kiss you?" which seems to be common from people I've talked to and I find adorably charming. I guess all my cake-smashing threats of "I am paying people for my make-up don't mess it up" really took hold here. He also told me later that when he heard the cameras snapping away he knew I was approaching, but kept saying to Nate "I don't hear her, I don't hear her" only to be reassured I was actually coming by Nate and then when he heard the swish of my taffeta skirt (he was waiting to hear my heels first!)

A better closeup of my Something Borrowed

After a couple of pictures David had me return to the top of the steps so they could reshoot me walking up to Kevin and tapping him on the shoulder to get a few different angles, though it wasn't nearly as emotionally charged and felt kind of silly (we'll see what the final product ends up being). From there Nate led us over to Germany where we were able to do a few bridal portraits. I'm a bit mixed about these as we're still working off our camera jitters and they're (basically) our only other pictures in another Epcot country (which we had been told we wouldn't be able to get) but there are some real gems in here for sure.

Nate asked us to dance - this is what we did. I'm pretty sure he reaction was ".......well all right then."

Following Germany, we walked back to Italy to rejoin the group and chip away at the portraits. I won't bore you with all of these pictures of people you REALLY don't know (as opposed to legions of pictures of Kevin and I that you kind of don't know) so you're getting the best of the best here.

Jensey said "Ok everyone - laugh!" and we all proceeded to do awful-sounding fake giggles, which then made us break out into actual real laughter. Genius, them photographers are!

A detailed bouquet shot in case anyone's hunting for reference pictures!

Meanwhile, Nate was shooting the groomsmen, who requested one specific picture......

Yep. Honestly I think it's hilarious, and I'm glad they went for it!

We moved on to family moments next, and I love the emotional, just pure amazingness that The Roots captured. Again, I'll try to limit it to just the best of the best, but it's so hard

Might possibly be my favorite moment of Kevin & his mothe

My youngest brother and I have always had a really close bond, so getting this picture back really sent me over the moon

My two not-so-baby anymore brothers. Having them be such integral parts of my day made the day even more special and I can't imagine it any other way

My wonderful, amazing family. I love, love, love this shot to pieces (of course!)

Then I was sent to get set up for the next batch of photos, but my dad jumped in and asked for a father/son-in-law picture.......and so I got bored for the 30 seconds of my day that wasn't scheduled, and this happened:

And then I got all giggly and excited because of Ninja photographer Nate doing what he had to in order to get this shot

See? (Please note out Best Man, amateur photographer, watching Nate with severe admiration. He ADORED The Roots! Also note that Kevin's mother is wearing her flip flops and caring her fancy shoes - her welcome party shoes had rubbed her feet raw, so badly that when she arrived at Epcot Kristie took one look at her feet and insisted that she only be in her proper heels when absolutely necessary.)

After doing a little bit of walking and talking about for Trinity's sake, it was time for us to scamper over to American Adventure, as Kristie had gotten word that our guest's motorcoach was about to arrive.

I finally had a chance to get a decent look at the ceremony setup and I positively SCREAMED. It was no joke exactly what I had pictured in my head. To me it was far more important to spend the decor money we had on the reception vs the ceremony (where people wouldn't be for long) and so I had made peace with not having a perfect ceremony setup, but this was exactly what I had hoped for (minus my beloved mahogany folding chairs. Ah well, can't win 'em all. Curse you chairs!!)

The first look shots are adorable and were so well done. Love your pictures!

Thank you for sharing the pictures and your story. :)

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter