• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

HI! We're going to be in WDW from Oct 27 - Nov.2nd. I would love to be a FGM once again :) Send me a PM. We do this each trip we take. None needed in return!

Reached my limit of what I can do on this trip

Wow! What a great idea! We would love to receive a postcard! We will be there end of Jan/14. Is anyone willing to mail to Canada? :goodvibes

Can't wait to return the favour!!

Hi all! We will be in the World from Oct 19th - the 25th. :cool1: If anyone is in need of a FG for November I would love to help. Just pm your info.

Would love to return the favor and be a FGM for someone while at Disney World! We are going Oct 18-26 if you need someone after that PM me your info!

I will be in WDW from 10/15 until 10/22. We would LOVE to be someone's FGM again on this trip. Send me a PM if you are interested.

We go to WDW Dec 7-14, I would love to have a FGM for my 3 boys before we go (8,8,6). And would love to send postcards to anyone that may need them for their kiddos :)

I'm looking for a FGM ASAP. We leave in 10 days, October 18th. I had someone commit for the middle of September but they never came through :( If anyone can help please PM me. Thanks!

We will be going to WDW from Jan 17-25, 2014 and would love to have a FGM send postcards to my 2 kids and my 2 nieces and 1 nephew. Just PM me if you are able.

This will be our 3rd time doing this. Just love this program and the excitment getting a post card in the mail brings. pixiedust:

I will play FGM to some kiddos while we are in Disney.

I would love to be a part of this, I will be in WDW 10/13 to 10/20. PM me and I would be more than happy to send out a couple of cards!!!

Wow! What a great idea! We would love to receive a postcard! We will be there end of Jan/14. Is anyone willing to mail to Canada? :goodvibes

Can't wait to return the favour!!

Fellow Canadian here and we will be there in November. I will send one for sure - PM me your info :)

I would love to be a part of this, I will be in WDW 10/13 to 10/20. PM me and I would be more than happy to send out a couple of cards!!!

I just sent you a PM thanks!

I'll be at Seaworld November 10-13, WDW 13-17 and then on DCL 17-21 so if anyone wants a card from one of those places I'll be happy to send a couple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter