****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I am full this trip! I am doing EIGHT! i will be going on January 31st to February 9th so if you are going to WDW after that I can do five more at that time. Also, I am covered for this trip but I could use a mailer for my three kids in early Jan or late december if you could.

We'll be there Oct 9 through Oct 14 so I can send some out. Just let me know who would like some Mickey Mail! Thanks. :thumbsup2

Hi

I will be visiting Disney from Sept 7-11th. I would LOVE to be someone's FGM:goodvibes

Let me know if this date works for you, and I would love to mail out some postcards while Im there:cool1:

Just send me a PM with all the info and I'll make a list.

Jenn

I have 3 requests so far and can take another 3.

I am going dec 10-18. Anyone going after that I can send out a fairy godmailer!

Hello, I love this program and had a blast sending cards out our last trip!

We are going Oct 12-20 and I would love to be a FGM for anyone who those dates would work for. Please PM and I will get the info saved!

Would also love it if anyone is going in early to mid Sept and might be willing to be a FGM to my kiddos. I have four ages 10,7, turning 5 on the trip and 1. I know that is a lot so even one for the two girls and one for the boys would be awesome.

Thank you!

I am wondering if Dania from Paris TX received her postcard? I can't find the message she sent me..I mailed the postcard either Monday or Tuesday, August 6 or 7th..Hope she got it:)

What a great idea! So glad I stumbled across this!!

We will be going to WDW Sept 21- Sept 27. Please let me know if anyone needs a FGM. I'd love to send out some postcards :)

Barbara

We will be in Disney September 22- October 1st if anyone needs a FGM for your kiddos! Send me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!!!

Have someone to send my kiddos cards... thanks MedicGoofy (and the couple others of you that sent PMs offering!!!)

I can still take some kids to mail cards out when we are there... Oct 12-20. Just PM if you need a FGM!

We'll be leaving for WDW this Saturday, Aug. 25th, staying until Sept. 2nd. If we can help anyone out with postcards, PM me, we would love to do it!

This is a great idea, I will post early next year. We are traveling to Disney World March 2013 and would love someone to send them to my girls in February.

We will happily send postcards on our trip.

Hello! I'm taking my daughter to Disney for the first time Sept 15. She is very excited. A post card from a character would just make it even more magical. Can someone send my daughter a postcard?? PM me and i will send your our address. Also, if anyone needs me to send some, we will be there Sept 15 - 21st! Let me know!!

Thanks,
Erin

Ok, I just realized I can't send PMs yet. Duh!!

We will be in WDW Sept 21-27 (as I mentioned above). I would be happy to send some postcards when we are there. But I also could use a FGM for our two DD (age 5 and age 7 mos). If anyone is able to help out, please let me know. Thanks!!

I'm trying to get to my 10 posts :P

We'll be in Disney Nov. 22-29, 2012 and would be happy to mail to a family!

I'd love it if my kids could receive mail before our trip too. It's the first trip for my DS and the first in 12 years for my DD! :)

What a wonderful idea! We will be going in May for my sons wish trip. I will have to remember this to have him return some Disney magic for other kiddos!

Jackie

Hey Gemini! Thanks so much for volunteering to send my daughter a postcard!! I can't send a private message til I have 10 posts...grrr!

We are headed to Disney on Sept. 15, is there anyone that could send 2 postcards to my kids? I have done this every trip & I almost let the date slip away from me this time. Hope someone can help! TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter