****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

ok this may seem dumb, but there's too many pages to read back through - i understand the concept, but wondered where you mail from? We'll be going thru Thanksgiving and I would love to mail to someone and have someone mail to my son before our trip - but wanted to make sure I could mail from my resort? or somewhere near by?

does it have to be a postcard? can it be a letter decorated super cutely? I love making fun things like this, so I'm just thinking outloud here really.

anyway - where can I mail from and is it only postcards?

itsjustlisa said:
ok this may seem dumb, but there's too many pages to read back through - i understand the concept, but wondered where you mail from? We'll be going thru Thanksgiving and I would love to mail to someone and have someone mail to my son before our trip - but wanted to make sure I could mail from my resort? or somewhere near by?

does it have to be a postcard? can it be a letter decorated super cutely? I love making fun things like this, so I'm just thinking outloud here really.

anyway - where can I mail from and is it only postcards?

When I'm a FGM I send postcards and drop them in the U.S. Mail box located on Main St. I think you can be a creative as you like. I often will write something that their parent has mentioned to personalize it (first visit, birthday trip, etc.).

Its kind of far in advance but id like to pay it forward and make someones day!We will be arriving on jan 3rd 2013 if you have your vaca planned for after that, we can be your fairy godmailer!!! Just give me your details and "mickey" will do the rest!!pixiedust:

Hi...we will be leaving for Disney 8/23 so if anyone is going soon and could be a fgm for us that would be great! My daughter is 7 and is so excited to meet the princesses!

We are celebrating my daughters 16th birthday and she is bringing her friend
who has NEVER been to WDW!!!
We will be there Oct 24 thru Oct 28
Please PM me

Thanks!!

I will do the same for your family
Dismiss

^^^ I will be there on //9/22 and would be happy to. Message me their names and addresses and anyone else who needs one then too. I will do up to five! I also go in Late January for any February or March visitors.

OK, if the person who was sending to me reads this, can you heads up me that you are still sending? I thought you send you were going in August just checking!

hi we are going october 21st
i have 4 kids and would love for them to recieve postcards if anyone can do it just pm me for info thank you

I am looking for a FGM for my daughter! We will be going to WDW September 28-Oct 4, 2012.

She received a post card last time from Mickey and has been checking the mail this time for one.

Please PM me!

I am also willing to do a few while I'm there if anyone needs me to!

Thank you!

ETA: FGM found. Thank you!

We are going on a wish trip Aug. 15 - 21st, 2012. I would LOVE to send some postcards to some kids while we are there! To any kids going to Give Kids the World, I can also check their gift shop and see if they have postcards also. We will be visiting the disney parks, both universals, and seaworld. Just let us know what your childrens favorites are and we will try to find them. (and if we can't, we will find something!)

I'm kinda excited to do this, so I hope someone wants some!!!

We are going on a wish trip Aug. 15 - 21st, 2012. I would LOVE to send some postcards to some kids while we are there! To any kids going to Give Kids the World, I can also check their gift shop and see if they have postcards also. We will be visiting the disney parks, both universals, and seaworld. Just let us know what your childrens favorites are and we will try to find them. (and if we can't, we will find something!)

I'm kinda excited to do this, so I hope someone wants some!!!

I know this is OT but I just wanted to say y'all are going to have the best time. Give Kids the World is amazing. We went in 2005 and they took such good care of us. Every time we go back to Disney, we want to stay at GKTW.

I leave in 6 days and still have a couple spots open.

oooo 6 days? Would you be willing to send my son a postcard? We are leaving on his make a wish trip on the 15th and he would probably have time to get it before we left! If you can, please PM me! That would be awesome!

When I'm a FGM I send postcards and drop them in the U.S. Mail box located on Main St. I think you can be a creative as you like. I often will write something that their parent has mentioned to personalize it (first visit, birthday trip, etc.).

There is a mailbox that accepts real mail on main street at magic kingdom??? tell me this is so! that is where I will mail mine from if I can!

mdfalls said:
There is a mailbox that accepts real mail on main street at magic kingdom??? tell me this is so! that is where I will mail mine from if I can!

Yup, it's an actual U.S. Mail box. :) We usually buy our postcards on Main St., write them out during lunch or while on the train, and then drop them in the box on the way out. It's a smallish metal box mounted on a post outside the Emporium. Easy to miss if you aren't looking for it!

My husband and I are surprising our 2 children (5 & 7 years) with a trip to WDW for their birthdays in September. This is a big deal because we live on the West Coast and their dreams have never imagined anything beyond Disneyland.

A postcard from a Fairy Godmailer would be a wonderful edition to the surprise! (To help with the whole experience I am also creating invitations for them for their Character breakfasts from the characters personally inviting them).

Our exact dates are September 15-28.

Would anyone be willing to send each of my children a postcard from a character?

For anyone who still needs a Fairy Godmailer leaving in September, I would be happy to send postcards as well.

Please send me an email if you can help.

We are going in two weeks...pm me your info along with anything special you would like for them to say, and we will be happy to send them.

It seems I have run into a problem sending you my information. I need more posts before I can send you my details. Do you know how to get around this?

It seems I have run into a problem sending you my information. I need more posts before I can send you my details. Do you know how to get around this?

yep....you have to post ten times and then it unlocks it. on the wish trippers thread there is a link to a page that is just for you to post ten times on. that's how I got mine in. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter