Fairfield Inn Marriott Village Review

3DisneyBuggs

DIS Veteran
We stayed there one night and I was pleased. It was easy to find, off Vineland Ave. It was near an Outback, Bahama Breeze Golden Corral and a Texas Steakhouse. Across the highway were more restaurants. Check in was easy and we were given a 5th floor room. As I was dizzy from driving 17 hours, I asked if a ground floor room was available. There was so I was happy! Our room was close to a back door so it was easy to unload our stuff.
Our room had 2 beds and was clean. The Ac worked nice, the shower worked perfectly. The beds were comfy. It was a basic room,nothing fancy we had a view of the pool from our window, which was nice. Breakfast was included and I was shocked at how many people stayed there. The night beofre the guests must have been at the parks. They had bagels, yogurts,fruit cereal, danishes, juices, coffee, tea, hot choc and make your own waffles.

A word of warning though, avoid Texas Steakhouse- yucky. DH chose it and I was too tired and hungry to suggest Bahama Breeze but next time I will speak up.how he passed up Outback, I don't know.

I'm glad you had a nice stay! We stayed there in June of 05 and really liked it too plus the price/location can't be beat!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter