Face-to-Face fridge swap at POP - CLOSED! FRIDGE NO LONGER WORKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to report bad news.

I picked up the fridge from luggage services on 9/12. For the first two days the fridge worked fine although the freezer immediately iced up. On Tuesday we came back to find the fridge warmish. My husband looked underneath and said the condensor was dented. He thinks the damage made the fridge work extra hard and the motor gave out.

On Sunday I passed the fridge and misc. items along to Seattle Red Bear who said he would look at the fridge. He also brought a cooler with him that he is willing to pass along a swap. Hopefully he'll have better news when he returns from Disney.

Sorry to report bad news.

I picked up the fridge from luggage services on 9/12. For the first two days the fridge worked fine although the freezer immediately iced up. On Tuesday we came back to find the fridge warmish. My husband looked underneath and said the condensor was dented. He thinks the damage made the fridge work extra hard and the motor gave out.

On Sunday I passed the fridge and misc. items along to Seattle Red Bear who said he would look at the fridge. He also brought a cooler with him that he is willing to pass along a swap. Hopefully he'll have better news when he returns from Disney.

:scared1: That stinks! I'm sorry the fridge died on you. I'll try to get in touch with Seattle Red Bear to see if he could get it working. Hope you had a great trip!

:scared1: That stinks! I'm sorry the fridge died on you. I'll try to get in touch with Seattle Red Bear to see if he could get it working. Hope you had a great trip!

No word from Seattle Red Bear. I sent him a text so maybe he doesn't have text messaging? I'll find out from CathrynRose when she gets there today the status of the fridge. Fingers crossed it is still working.

Sorry everyone.......... Just heard back from Seattle Red Bear and the fridge is not working. I'll be sending a PM to everyone who is signed up. RIP fridge. It made it 1 year which is a lot longer than I thought it would. Hope everyone can find a new swap. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter