Fabulous trip in a nutshell!! 12/4-12/12

Carrieberry

<font color=9999CC>Has to post on the right thread
If you have any questions feel free to email me!

We are Carrieberry (Carrie 28), DH (Mike 28), and DS (Bradley 4.5)

Day one 12/4- left house at 4 am to make it to airport and check in. Flight left at 6:30. We parked the car in remote parking and took the little shuttle to the terminal. We just make the flight due to a 15 minute wait for the shuttle and a 20 minute wait at the TWA check in counter.
We made it!!
Arrive at MCO on time and head to baggage claim where we meet up with Ian our Tiffany Town car driver! He was great! He drops us off at Port Orleans where we drop off our stuff with bell services and go check in.

Check in goes smoothly and we were given room 5237. That's building 5, floor 2, room 37. We requested buildings 2 or 5 so we were very happy! We go to our room and have bell services bring us our stuff and unpack. Room is lovely and we have a beautiful garden view!

We go to Downtown Disney and walk around and go to Wolfgang Puck's Express. We have chicken and mashed potatoes and Brad has chicken fingers and mashed potatoes. Yum!! Back to hotel for bed!

Day 2 12/5/00

We go to bus stop at 8:15 to head for Ak where we have Ps ressies at Donald's Breakfastasaurus at 9:30. Bus does not come until 9 am and then stops at Blizzard Beach for 10 minutes even though the place is still closed and completely empty and there is not even standing room left on the bus! we barely make it! Then they wrote our name down wrong so we sit there while they are calling this other name (which wasn't even close by the way!) until we finally go ask! We all had a good laugh and then we were seated! Brad loved the characters and the food was great!
Rest of the day we do AK, Including Tarzan Rocks, Dinosaur, Boneyard and Kali River Rapids where we get soaked and have to go back to the hotel!! Did not do the safari because the line was 40 minutes long and fastpass was broken.
We go back to the hotel to swim and hang out! We get dressed, eat at the food court and head for the Boarwalk! We go via bus to Studios and boat to Boardwalk.
We eat dinner on the Boardwalk-Brad and I had hot dogs and Mike had crepes on a stick. Very yummy. We then visit the resorts to see the decorations and then we go meet Barb and the gang for our Illuminations Cruise!
Our skipper (dubbed the "Crazy Lady" lol!) was a lot of fun and very funny and since we were all early she takes us on a little cruise by the Swan and Dolphin and down to the studios. It's cold but fun. We park under a bridge at Epcot and watch the show-truly magical!
We head back to Boardwalk to cath the bus to DD to get back to our hotel but after 45 minutes of waiting with about 45 other people we decide to get a cab. Brad also is asleep on Mike's lap.

Day 3 12/6/00

We get up and heads for the Stuios where we have 9:30 Ps ressies for Hollywood and Vine. We again narrowly make our PS ressies due to a long bus wait time of 35 minutes! Well we do get there and are seated in about 5 minutes! Somone else thought their name was called so we had to follow them in and tell them it was our name that was called. The hostess actually already tells them because when they begin to sit down, she has a children's menu and asks them where their child is. Well then we walk up and clear everything up. Breakfast was yummy and the character interaction is great! We will come back here! We then go do Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Star Tours, Muppetvision 3D, and Tower or Terror. Bradley likes it and wants to go again but we tell him next time! We wait to get his picture taken with Buzz and Woody and get a really cute picture! Back to hotel to hang out! Decide to eat at food court and then head back to Studios to see the Osborne Lights. WOW!! Very cool. Holographic glasses make every light look like a snowflake. Snow on New York Street, Very fun!!

Stay tuned for the rest!!

Carrie
pooh_2.gif
LOL.gif

wave.gif

Sounds like a great trip so far. :) Looking forward to reading the rest! Thanks for posting.

snugxmas.jpg
<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font> <font color=green>http://www.wdwinfo.com/merchandise/index.shtml</font>

Sounds like a great trip and a very good time!!!

hello.gif
Boots

presents_bear_march_md_wht.gif

Were the parks real busy? Just wondering why you had to wait so long for buses!

q_corner_logo.gif

Wow! Your first day could have been our first day to a T, except we got room 5347. :) We were right on the corner next to the food court, facing the courtyard. I hope you guys tried the beignets in the food court. Yummy!

Your Illuminations cruise sounds wonderful. The "crazy lady" must have been a hoot. :D

Thanks for sharing your trip with us, Carrie. :)

Lisa

<p align=center> <font color=#FF0000 font size=4> Happy Holidays</font>
gift41.gif

<A HREF="http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/lisatx/index.html" TARGET=_blank> <font color=blue font face="Times New Roman" >Visit my DISney website -
trip reports and scrapbook pages!</A>

Just wanted to say hi! It was a pleasure to meet you, your husband and your son. The Illuminations Cruise was wonderful, wasn't it? I have to say it was one of the highlights of my trip! I'll do that again without hesitation! :)i

Barb-for Real!

Great report! Thanks for posting! :)

xmas-mic-don01.gif

<font color=red>Happy Holidays!</font>

<font color=blue>Co-Moderator of The Teen Disney Board</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter