F&W quality during the last days of the festival

AdandO

Earning My Ears
We arrive late Thursday night (11/18), so that leaves two days to enjoy the Food & Wine Festival for the first time in forever before it ends. I am worried that the quality of food in these last few days might be lacking. Seems like an ordinary day is still a crapshoot regarding quality, but if they are winding down it might be even riskier. Should I be worried and is it even worth our time?

We arrive late Thursday night (11/18), so that leaves two days to enjoy the Food & Wine Festival for the first time in forever before it ends. I am worried that the quality of food in these last few days might be lacking. Seems like an ordinary day is still a crapshoot regarding quality, but if they are winding down it might be even riskier. Should I be worried and is it even worth our time?
We have been at F&W during the last few festival days. They run out of some beers and wines, but overall there was still plenty of other options available. We didn't think the quality of food suffered.

We’ve closed it down twice and never noticed a drop-off in quality. The worst thing to happen is probable running out of somethng.

Never noticed a drop in quality but I have been there on the last day of the festival and by mid-late afternoon some of the food items I liked (many of them popular) had run out and not been replaced. So eat what you like early!

I've found the quality of food to be the same as the rest of the Festival Days. But as PP said they do start running out of the items. The merch is also pretty picked over at that point, they sometimes put stuff on sale to finish clearing it out so while that's nice it can be sad when they are out of your size.

4 years ago, we were there the last week of the festival. I don't know what it looked liked earlier in the festival, but we were very happy. Thought the food was still very good. By the online menu, all the options were still there.
We didn't buy much merch, but as pp noted, the good stuff was very picked over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter