Extra Person Room Charge

SRUAlmn

DIS Veteran
I searched around and can't find this anywhere. We'll be staying in a Deluxe Concierge room at the BI this summer. We've currently booked with 3 people (all adults) because my husband was still working out his work schedule (the rest of us are teachers :thumbsup2 ) What is the current extra person charge per night if we end up adding DH? We're doing the 4/3 deal, but we'd still have to pay the extra person charge even for the nights we're not paying for, right? ;) I'm sure we're already paying an extra person charge now because we have 3 people, but it's included in our quoted price, so I wasn't sure how much it was. Thanks :goodvibes

I think at a deluxe, it might be $20-25 per person, per night, but if you're on the 4/3 deal (which includes tickets), you would have to buy him the same length/type tickets as the rest of your party if you're adding him to the reservation. Just in case you didn't know that part.

I don't know the answer about the extra person charge on the free nights, though - that's a good question! My instinct would be "no" - you're paying for it on the PAID nights, and it the FREE nights are free. But I don't know that for sure at all, just my logic (and I just posted a warning the other day about not applying logic to anything related to Disney tickets & reservations)!

I'm pretty sure with the Buy 4, Get 3 Free you still have to pay the additiional adult charge for all 7 nights. At the Deluxe Resorts is $25 per night, plus tax for each addtional adult.

I also would think that the last 3 nights would be free no matter if you had 2 or 4 adults in the room. Free is free.

Thanks! I think I'll email the IPO and ask them. (Climbing on my soapbox for a minute here) Am I the only one who thinks it's totally crazy that you pay $600 per night for a room that fits 6 people, yet you have to pay an extra $350 because you have 4 people instead of 2? (getting down off the soapbox ;) )

One would think if the room occupancy is for 4 then there should be no extra charge anyone. I know the villas are the same price for the room up to the number allowed. We have always rented a 2 bedroom villa through AAA and there was not change when we went from 4 people to 5 since the occupany was 8.

It will $25 per night for the entire stay regardless of the 4/3 deal. When we were there in March we paid $175 for our 22 yo daughter for the week. It was worth getting the room key for early entry and for adding passes to the room key.

With the Buy 4, Get 3 Free offer you are paying for the additional adult charge on all 7 nights. I called Disney and asked how much it would be to add 1 adult to my existing reservation and here are the numbers:

2 Adults
7 Nights at CBR
7-day Base + Water Parks
Basic Dining Plan
Total $2080.16

3 Adults
7 Nights at CBR
7-day Base + Water Parks
Basic Dining Plan
Total $2765.73

Additional Adult Cost:
$39.99 per night for dining = $279.93
7-day Base + Water Parks Ticket - $296.07
Total $576.00

$576.00 - $2765.73 = $2189.73

$2189.73 - $2080.16 = $109.57

$109.57 / 7 Nights = $15.65 per night

$15 per night x 6.5% tax = $15.98

With the tax on the packages breaking out the pricing doesn’t come out exact but you can see what I’m saying here. Bottom Line: $15 per night x 7 Nights for an additional adult at a Moderate Resort.

One would think if the room occupancy is for 4 then there should be no extra charge anyone. I know the villas are the same price for the room up to the number allowed. We have always rented a 2 bedroom villa through AAA and there was not change when we went from 4 people to 5 since the occupany was 8.

If you stay in the villas, the Allstar Music family suites or the Wilderness Cabins there is no charge for the extra adult/s

See - my theory is proven right again! Don't apply what seems like normal logic to anything about Disney tickets and reservations! :lmao:

Thanks! I think I'll email the IPO and ask them. (Climbing on my soapbox for a minute here) Am I the only one who thinks it's totally crazy that you pay $600 per night for a room that fits 6 people, yet you have to pay an extra $350 because you have 4 people instead of 2? (getting down off the soapbox ;) )

yes that is crazy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter