Extra Magic Hours Question

allbecca

Earning My Ears
Hello! We are going to stay in a hotel near Orlando the night before day one of our disney trip, and then stay at a disney resort the rest of the trip. Can I use EMH the first day, even though we haven't checked in yet? And do we get to park for free that first day too?

Can you please elaborate? Do you mean use EMH the night you are in the Orlando hotel? Or the next day?

Hello! We are going to stay in a hotel near Orlando the night before day one of our disney trip, and then stay at a disney resort the rest of the trip. Can I use EMH the first day, even though we haven't checked in yet? And do we get to park for free that first day too?

You must be checked into a WDW resort to be able to utilize EMH.

If you mean can you attend AM EMH on the day that you will check into your WDW resort, then YES.

All you need to do is use "on-line check-in" and indicate that you will be arriving at 7AM that day.
Guests no longer need to go to a resort check-in desk in order to be checked in when they use on-line check-in.

We are doing the same thing. Our on-site package with Disney starts on a Monday, and we are arriving on Sunday evening at a hotel nearby.

Our plan is to check in around 7:00 am and head to the parks. Although official check in is not until later in the day, I believe you can "check in" as early as 6:00 am and start using your tickets, charging privileges, dining plan, etc. Your room will almost certainly not be ready at that time, but you can still check into the resort.

We are doing the same thing. Our on-site package with Disney starts on a Monday, and we are arriving on Sunday evening at a hotel nearby.

Our plan is to check in around 7:00 am and head to the parks. Although official check in is not until later in the day, I believe you can "check in" as early as 6:00 am and start using your tickets, charging privileges, dining plan, etc. Your room will almost certainly not be ready at that time, but you can still check into the resort.

All you need to do is use "on-line check-in" and indicate that you will be arriving at 7AM that day.
Guests no longer need to go to a resort check-in desk in order to be checked in when they use on-line check-in.

You must be checked into a WDW resort to be able to utilize EMH.

If you mean can you attend AM EMH on the day that you will check into your WDW resort, then YES.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter