Extended Evening Hours Questions

HeyIt'sMe

Nothin' to see here folks
Just a couple questions -

1) We will be checking out of the Contemporary on a Monday and transferring to Caribbean Beach. If Epcot has EEH on that Monday would we be able to attend since we checked out of a Deluxe resort that morning? If yes and we have problems when the CM scans our MBs for Deluxe verification what do I need to show the CM? Just a copy of my Contemporary reservation?

2) (This probably should be on the Transportation Board but...) What transportation options do we have for getting back to Caribbean Beach after EEH? I've read that transportation/busses only run to the Deluxe resorts since EEHs are strictly for Deluxe resort guests. Is that true? If so, I suppose we could take transportation to Riviera and then walk/take an Uber to Caribbean Beach.

TIA!

1. Yes
2. I'm not sure if Skyliner runs after EEH but regardless, there will be some form of transportation to Riviera which is included in EEH and you could walk to CBR from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter