Express Transportation for Park Hopping - Who Misses It?

fbarker

DIS Veteran
AHHH remember the old days, way back in 2016-2017 when WDW had the Express Transportation system that would transport you to the other parks that only cost $29 for 7 days or $19/day. I loved this and I am wondering how many people miss this and if you think it will ever come back or have the Minnie Vans replaced this??

:rotfl:I had to laugh at
AHHH remember the old days, way back in 2016-2017
But I do miss it!! I thought it was awesome for my solo trip!!!
Wish they would bring it back, but I'm sure the Minnie Vans have replaced it and we won't see it again! :confused3

This was a wonderful thing for us. For unknown reasons, my mom has issues with the biometrics at almost every park during all of our trips so being able to park hop with out issue was wonderful. Minnie vans are great for moving around the property from resorts, but not for those with our issue. I wish they would find some way to have both.

Miss it a lot. DH and I discussed it on our trip last month.
Minnie Vans did not replace it at all. Two very different services. Don't think they compare in any way.
However, I don't think it will return, unfortunately.

We had a very quick 3 Park day trip in Dec and I would have loved the express bus, we did 2-3 parks every day trying to “cram it all in”!

Loved the express buses...really missed them this time around. I doubt they'll be back. And there's no way I"m taking a Minnie Van from park to park...not at $20 a pop and still have to go through security. Not having to deal with bag checks every time was the big draw for me.

When it first came out I was soooo excited to begin using it. Unfortunately, it ended before we ever had the chance to try it. I wish that they would find some other service to replace it as I would happily pay for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter