ExpoTV Users Stop In....

Another ExpoTV user here!!! Just joined after reading sooo many good things about it here on the DIS!!! I am sooooooooo excited but sooooooooooooooo nervous!!!!!! It just seems so odd for people to pay you for your opinions!!! Well, here's hoping it really works and really works good!!! Our upcoming trip is booked for POP/CSR, but with extra money I would LOVE to switch to POLY, BW, or BC!!! Hopefully will have some videos uploaded this evening or tomorrow!!!

I am so bummed they keep lowering the monthly cap! Only 30 this month! The new format they are going to do should be interesting, and the bonuses could be nice.

Theres an e-mail they sent out on how the pages of reviews are going to be formatted and how the top reviews for each product will be on the page not just one.

I am so bummed they keep lowering the monthly cap! Only 30 this month! The new format they are going to do should be interesting, and the bonuses could be nice.

Be careful only 30 videos...and only "10" of them can be DVD/Movies. I hope people dont upload 30 DVD movies and expect payment. The cap lowering sucked...but I expected them to lower the DVD reviews to $2 a piece when they cut them last month.

My video on crest whitestrips got chosen as a video of the week. BUT, I don't know where to find it on the website? It said that it's in the newsletter but I never got a newsletter! haha. Can anyone help me out?

Be careful only 30 videos...and only "10" of them can be DVD/Movies. I hope people dont upload 30 DVD movies and expect payment. The cap lowering sucked...but I expected them to lower the DVD reviews to $2 a piece when they cut them last month.

HOLY COW I'm so glad that I saw that! DBF and I just finished doing 15 DVDs EACH...I would have been so mad if we didn't get paid for all of them. I can't believe I missed that one the website. Oh well, at least we will have some saved up for April.

I feel like expo is starting to restrict more and more how much money you can make on the site, its really not the cash cow it once :sad2: was. Every little bit helps though.

Well I made $8 I didn't have this morning!

Honestly at this rate if I just do the 30, and 10 of those DVDs. And if hubby does that as well we will be sitting pretty when it comes time to go back to Disney. We can't go this year (need new roof, and new heater), but we are saving to go in 2009. If we start this now, by then this will have paid for the entire vacation!

I actually like this a lot!

My husband and I are saving for a trip in December and we just joined! Any pennies earned go towards Disney for sure. We'll start adding all of you and checking out your reviews too!

Anyone else see the changes to Expo? I'm very confused. I can't find their forums to see what is going on either.

Anyone else see the changes to Expo? I'm very confused. I can't find their forums to see what is going on either.
Yes it is their new Product Review page format, not sure if I like it yet or not. The raves seem to be gone, you can only click if you find the review helpful or not. If you go to the bottom of the home page there is a link to the forums there.

Allyson

Just signed up as well! I am still trying to figure out how to get started with my digital camera. I also have an older camcorder, not sure which would be easier to use. At least we are all in this together lol

We have an older camcorder too and I use our digital camera and it's easy. The only thing I have to do is make sure that I keep my videos under 3 minutes or it's too big for me to upload. HTH!

Well I made $8 I didn't have this morning!

Honestly at this rate if I just do the 30, and 10 of those DVDs. And if hubby does that as well we will be sitting pretty when it comes time to go back to Disney. We can't go this year (need new roof, and new heater), but we are saving to go in 2009. If we start this now, by then this will have paid for the entire vacation!

I actually like this a lot!

Okay...I just found this thread....and I'm so interesting it trying this. Do I need to sign on under someone so they can get a credit for a new member? Or just go to the web site? Tips...help? anyone...

How did I miss this?
I just found out about this site from another thread (which I can't find now, ugh!!) I just signed up and am going to pull out my digital camera to figure out how it works...and read over this thread to figure out how to make this work for me.
Thanks! :thumbsup2

I got my first video approval under the new format today!!! WOOHOO! $10 and it really isn't that much more work than the earlier ones!

I just started today. - but nothing is approved and up yet - just uploaded 9 tonight! Fingers crossed!

I would like to try this, but I don't know how to upload my video in a way so that it plays in those very small windows. My camcorder is about 3 years old and I'm using the software that came with it, so it's not that out of date. Anyone tell me how?

I usually just do the basics when the tape is full - record it to the computer, then burn the movie file to DVD.

Thanks!

I would like to try this, but I don't know how to upload my video in a way so that it plays in those very small windows. My camcorder is about 3 years old and I'm using the software that came with it, so it's not that out of date. Anyone tell me how?

I usually just do the basics when the tape is full - record it to the computer, then burn the movie file to DVD.

Thanks!

If you have Windows Movie Maker, you should be able to save it as a movie file in the right size. Expo just upped the limit to 75mb. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter