EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

great to hear!!! My 180 mark is May 25th

Making my list now. Going to go for it!! So far I have not heard anyone say they could not get what they wanted (facebook etc)

I went to that thread and looked at the first page, the photos of the CR Atrium Club are very old, the decor and setup is totally different now.

The BWI garden suite rooms also have a stairway that brings you up to the lounge. We used it often in Feb. to bring us down to the quite pool, which is right in front of the garden suite rooms. Our room # was 4213 and the stairway door was across the hall from our room and it brings you down between two of the garden suite rooms. Just remember that the lounge is on the 4th floor so it can be a hike and it is a very sterile looking stairway (no pretty Disney magic here).

I have stayed twice at the BWI CL and plan on staying again in Sept. but have yet to figure out a good way to go down to the main clown pool without walking through the lobby. I'm sure I'm missing something but how does everyone do it? I don't mind going out to the pool through the lobby but when your dripping wet it seems a little odd.

I posted this on the Boardwalk page, but haven't gotten any responses -
DH and I will be staying at Boardwalk in October for our second stay there! I just booked while at POR last week and saved 35%! We've spoiled ourselves with CL in the past, and the only availability for our dates was in the Outer Garden Building. Anyone stayed there? The cost is silly, but I can kinda justify it through the BB offer. I'm concerned that we won't take advantage of the CL offerings since we'll be so far removed (or is it not that far?)
Any insight, input, complaints? Thanks so much!!

We stayed CL last year(not garden suite) and used the quiet pool a lot by taking the steps. We would use one of the stairwells near the quiet pool and the garden suites are right there too. You can easily get to the lounge from there. I believe there are 3 stairwells very close by. If you don't mind taking the stairs, it was usually a very easy way to access the lounge while at the pool and in your case the Garden Suites.

I hope that all makes sense.:)

Booking ADRs through CL staff question Do you all use this service??? I am so afraid of giving up the ADR control:scared1: What have been your experiences with concierge booking your ADRs?? Have you always gotten what you wanted?? Any problems?? Thanks!!

I book ours personally at first. Then all the ones I have a hard time scoring (like BOG and California Grill) I let them worry about. I also have them make all changes after that.

I have stayed twice at the BWI CL and plan on staying again in Sept. but have yet to figure out a good way to go down to the main clown pool without walking through the lobby. I'm sure I'm missing something but how does everyone do it? I don't mind going out to the pool through the lobby but when your dripping wet it seems a little odd.

We would go down the stairs next to the BelleView Lounge and out the doors there. Then we would just walk across the courtyard in front of the lobby and straight to the pool.

These stairs:

We would go down the stairs next to the BelleView Lounge and out the doors there. Then we would just walk across the courtyard in front of the lobby and straight to the pool.

That's exactly what we do, too. :goodvibes

great to hear!!! My 180 mark is May 25th

Making my list now. Going to go for it!! So far I have not heard anyone say they could not get what they wanted (facebook etc)

I've never used IPO for any of our CL stays as making ADRs is part of the fun of planning for me, but I think they are pretty good as far as doing it right away. With that said, I think you'll be fine :).

We have a reservation at BCR CL from 9/20-9/27. I emailed them and asked if it was going to be going through a refurb at that time. Here is the response below. Will it be in the Presidential Suite? What will it be like? Thanks! :confused: I'm also going to post this on the BCR thread.

At this time the Beach Club Lounge will be under refurbishment while you are staying with us. The lounge during that time will be in an alternate location on the 5th floor. Please let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with.

Gloria

Email: Yacht.Beach.Club.Itinerary.Planning@Disneyworld.com

Where Dreams Come True

We have a reservation at BCR CL from 9/20-9/27. I emailed them and asked if it was going to be going through a refurb at that time. Here is the response below. Will it be in the Presidential Suite? What will it be like? Thanks! :confused: I'm also going to post this on the BCR thread.

At this time the Beach Club Lounge will be under refurbishment while you are staying with us. The lounge during that time will be in an alternate location on the 5th floor. Please let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with.

Gloria

Email: Yacht.Beach.Club.Itinerary.Planning@Disneyworld.com

Where Dreams Come True

We stayed at the YC while the lounge was temporarily setup in a suite. It was fine. :thumbsup2 They brought in tables&chairs to put in front of the TV in the main living room area, then they had another turret room with additional seating. The food was setup in the dining room. We didn't have any problems at all. :goodvibes

My family and I have done concierge through the Disney Cruise line and we will not travel any other way since then. We have never tried club level or concierge at the regular Disney resorts. What are some of the benefits and as a first-time club level greenhorn what is the best place for us to try to get the full experience? Thanks for any help with this.

We've booked a stay at the Beach Club, Oct 11-17, and had to settle for a non-club level room. From the information I received, both Beach Club and Yacht Club CL rooms are sold out.

What are the chances of CL rooms becoming available before our trip, and how do we make sure we're able to get one, if it does come available?

Thanks.
jschance

My family and I have done concierge through the Disney Cruise line and we will not travel any other way since then. We have never tried club level or concierge at the regular Disney resorts. What are some of the benefits and as a first-time club level greenhorn what is the best place for us to try to get the full experience? Thanks for any help with this.

You've come to the right place! :) Really all of the club levels at WDW are wonderful in their own way. I would start by looking through photos and reading reviews. Determining which resort theme appeals to you. Upscale elegance of the Grand Floridian, the Pacific Northwest woodsiness of the Wilderness Lodge, the African savanna of the Animal Kingdom Lodge, the tropical beach feel of the Beach Club, the seaside splendor of the Boardwalk, etc, etc, boy I sound like an ad! :lmao: Seriously though, different resorts are "home" to different guests for their own unique reasons. Also it's good to think about location, for example the monorail resorts have the best access to the Magic Kingdom, while the Epcot resorts are steps from Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Other things to consider... budget, room type, number of guests in your room, etc. You'll quickly start weeding out a few just based on gut instinct. There are lots of people on this thread you've experienced several different club levels and can compare them for you. :goodvibes

We've booked a stay at the Beach Club, Oct 11-17, and had to settle for a non-club level room. From the information I received, both Beach Club and Yacht Club CL rooms are sold out.

What are the chances of CL rooms becoming available before our trip, and how do we make sure we're able to get one, if it does come available?

Thanks.
jschance

That could possibly be when the BC CL is closed. Official dates haven't been announced so I'm not sure. It is very difficult to get into an Epcot resort during the Food&Wine Festival. If you can find anything I would grab it now and then keep checking back for cancellations. :) Sometimes at the 45 day mark and then again at the 6 day mark, cancellations are more likely to come back into inventory. :thumbsup2

Thanks.
jschance

I *think* slim but I don't have any official insight, just what I've seen on the boards. Pretty sure BC has the CL renovation happening at that time. We're at YC the next week and the entire hotel is sold out the next 2 weeks (Both CL & non-CL). Based on the BC/YC board it seems like they are pretty much that way for the middle 3 weeks of October (also probably why the resorts are blacked out for the DP offer).

You might try BWI instead for that timeframe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter