Expedition Everest Question

I had 2 CMs say they too noticed that their rooms had AC set much higher than they're used to on recent stays. It's just weird.

High humidity is not great. You'd think with the AC on all the time that indoors, you wouldn't feel any dampness. At home, I always want to have windows open to help AC bills, but it's always 90-98% humidity early in the am (IL) when it's cool, and I don't want mold. So sometimes I have the air on just to combat humidity above 65%. We have dehumidifier but it's cheaper to run the AC.
I’m in Illinois, too. We used to live in Orlando, and our first summer back here (I’m from IL), the humidity here was way worse than anything we’d had in our years in Orlando! (Sorry, admin - veered way off topic!)

I’m in Illinois, too. We used to live in Orlando, and our first summer back here (I’m from IL), the humidity here was way worse than anything we’d had in our years in Orlando! (Sorry, admin - veered way off topic!)
Peoria here. We moved here from Tampa, but only lived there a yr. So we sort of have that in common too. So our early Sept trip was lucky in that the typical torrential rain was out of system with the hurricane sucking all the rain out of the system 3 days before our arrival. 8 days, in Sept., and zero rain... just don't see that.

I'm always looking for/hoping the eagle makes an appearance at the top of the broken tracks (only seen it twice through the years). But the flags are always what I look at next. This past weekend is the only time I have not seen them up there. I hope they are replaced

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter