• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Expedition Everest Challenge 2014

Sorry to be such a rookie. Do they mail the waiver?

You download and print it,Faneuil posted the link on the first post of this page.If you go on the EEC section of RunDisney.com I'm sure you'll find the link there as well.You print and sign it and bring it to the expo with your ID.

It took me WAY too long to figure out what the clue had to do with the answer. :rolleyes2

I got trail as well but that seemed a little easy not sure if the clues during the race will be harder.

I never got an email! Was there anything else included that I should be aware of?

Besides to get your race waiver There was this on the New Balance shoes:

"As the official runnung shoe of runDisney, New Balance is thrilled to see you Make Excellent Happen during race weekend. Stop by the NB booth at the Basecamp & Bazaar to try on and purchase the limited edition New Balance runDisney Collection. No virtual queue sign-up necessary - just a good ol' fashion line; first-come, first-served. Follow @nbrunning on twitter for updates. "

Hi everyone!
My husband and I are hoping to do this race next year and I have read it may be it's last year, or there may be a different race in its place...
I was just wondering when they usually would announce the details??!?

Hi everyone!
My husband and I are hoping to do this race next year and I have read it may be it's last year, or there may be a different race in its place...
I was just wondering when they usually would announce the details??!?

I'm wondering too because our youngest daughter (only 8 now and not old enough for the 2014 event) wants to do this in 2015. She had knee surgery in January and we told her that we would try to get her into the 2015 event if she completes her rehab and strengthens that knee;). She will be heartbroken if she can't get that medal:sad1:.

Hopefully, they will make an announcement soon. If we don't do WDW in May, we will do HHI in April and I will need to make those reservations at the 11-month mark, which will be April 30!

I think it needs to be trail because of the number of sides on the shapes (3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

I don't understand what number of shape sides has to do with anything. Why does that matter?

I don't understand what number of shape sides has to do with anything. Why does that matter?

You put the letters in order based on keeping the numbers/sides of the shapes in order.
3 = T
4 = R
5 = A
6 = I
7 = L

The way the clues are written there tends to be a word or two that stick out, almost don't fit in. That is usually the key to unlocking the puzzle on the card.

My bib number is 4636 ... I'm guessing that means I'm in the last corral? Does that mean I don't need to bust my hump to be lined up at 10:00 on the dot since I'll be starting 15-20 min later?

My bib number is 4636 ... I'm guessing that means I'm in the last corral? Does that mean I don't need to bust my hump to be lined up at 10:00 on the dot since I'll be starting 15-20 min later?
If that is the case I am likely there too. I am 44-something

I am 5454.. So dead last! lol.. It's ok, since I am dealing with this plantar fasciitis, I don't need to be killing myself..did my first run in a month yesterday and was better than I hoped..

I'm 4591 so I was guessing in the back too. Hoping to find someone to run/solve clues with in my corral

I am in the 51xx range for bib so I know i'm in the back too. But thats fine, first race and all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter