• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Existing Reservation for Rent - SSR Studio Jan 7-8 - make offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRT-eagle

Mouseketeer
A renter had to cancel at the last minute. I will have to put the points back in my account but they expire in 3 monhts or if someone needs a room for a night, they can get a deal so the renter is not out their entire rental cost. PM me as soon as possible. I take Paypal for the rental fee.

Could you rebook for march? Do you have enough points for a Tuesday-Saturday somewhere?

Could you rebook for march? Do you have enough points for a Tuesday-Saturday somewhere?
I am absolutely willing to rebook elsewhere. There is availability March 21-25 at several resorts.
Send me your preferred resort and I can get details - several were open. I rent the next block out at $14 a point. SSR is 60 points for the Tue through Saturday. 14 of those points I would give you at a discount rate of $8. Total cost would be $336.

any monorail studio available feb 26-28 march 7-9 or any 2 consecutive nights between feb26-march 9? (confused yet?) if so I may be interested

any monorail studio available feb 26-28 march 7-9 or any 2 consecutive nights between feb26-march 9? (confused yet?) if so I may be interested
No monorail Feb 26-28, March 7-9, and I could not eve find one night during that time period at a monorail resort. from Feb 26-Mar 9

Any availability Feb 23-25? Interested in monorail, but also any other ones.

how much are you asking per point? how many points do you have available?
I was asking for an offer. The reservation is tomorrow. My renter has no other option since the points expire on March 31st.

Your call on the offer. I rented the 14 points for $11 a point. but will accept less.

The thread title says Jan 7-8. Is this a one night booking for tonight (Jan 7) or two nights, 7 and 8?

I am absolutely willing to rebook elsewhere. There is availability March 21-25 at several resorts.
Send me your preferred resort and I can get details - several were open. I rent the next block out at $14 a point. SSR is 60 points for the Tue through Saturday. 14 of those points I would give you at a discount rate of $8. Total cost would be $336.

How many does SSR sleep? I'm very interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter