Excursions on Castaway

Lisamarie4400

Mouseketeer
We are traveling in a few weeks. My DH and DS and my mom plan on doing the sting ray adventure. (I will be with DD3 so I can't). Do you get to keep your snorkels all day with this? We will probably also bike ride. Should we book ahead of time for both? Is there a way to negotiate or get a cost savings if we do it then or it doesn't matter because it is all Disney owned?

Should they book the getaway package that gets the floats too or not really worth it?

Also we have snorkel stuff from target is it similar or is it much better quality. Will they let my 3 year old in the lagoon at all? If we have our own snorkel stuff?

Also we have snorkel stuff from target is it similar or is it much better quality. Will they let my 3 year old in the lagoon at all? If we have our own snorkel stuff?

I don't know how long you get to keep the snorkel gear if you rent, but that's all your paying for, is the rental. If you bring your own you can snorkel about for free.

We are traveling in a few weeks. My DH and DS and my mom plan on doing the sting ray adventure. (I will be with DD3 so I can't). Do you get to keep your snorkels all day with this? We will probably also bike ride. Should we book ahead of time for both? Is there a way to negotiate or get a cost savings if we do it then or it doesn't matter because it is all Disney owned?

Should they book the getaway package that gets the floats too or not really worth it?

The snorkel rental is for the full day. There is NO discount if you book ahead or wait until you are on the island. I am not sure if you have to reserve a time for the bike rental, if so I would book that ahead of time.

I have bought my own snorkel equipment from home and was able to snorkel, but make sure you have a life jacket for your DD3.

Enjoy your cruise:beach:

The snorkel rental is for the full day. There is NO discount if you book ahead or wait until you are on the island. I am not sure if you have to reserve a time for the bike rental, if so I would book that ahead of time. I have bought my own snorkel equipment from home and was able to snorkel, but make sure you have a life jacket for your DD3. Enjoy your cruise:beach:

They have life jackets for you there right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter