Excursions booked solid. Help!!!

madelinesmum

DIS Veteran
We are trying to book the Stingray City/Rum Point Beach combo excursion for Grand Cayman. We have tried 3 different tour groups & they are all sold out!

Can anyone tell me if there are ever slots available the day of?
We will be in Grand Cayman this Wednesday.
Side note-This tour is double the price on DCL @ $95 pp.

Have you tried http://www.stingraysailing.com/ ?

I am unsure about what Rum Point is... but this is one of the best deals for stingray city. The owners are wonderful and answer emails very promptly. We have gone out twice with them in 2009. We were always the 2nd boat out in Stingray City and gone before the masses show up.

Carole

Personal experience with Native Way and Captain Marvin's. Both are excellent and offer several different tours/snorkel trips. Perhaps if your first choice is booked up, one of the others could fill your needs. Just did the 1/2 day snorkel with Captain Marvin's--highly recommend it. I did the one with 3 stops--Stingray City and 2 others.

I am looking at doing their island tour which has more stops for less money then thru the cruise line sadly. They says its just a 2 block walk is this correct...did you wait a long time at their location or was it easy. I am looking at captain marvin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter