Exchanging kids' meals?

fizzingwhizbee

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this question has been asked somewhere before -- I skimmed but didn't see it exactly.

I know you can exchange QS meals for snack credits, and you can do it regardless of whether the meal is an adult or a child meal. We did this last year and it worked out really well for us because for some reason we found ourselves with QS to spare.

This year, though, we're considering putting our kiddo C into Lilo's Playhouse or one of the other clubs so we can have a night out and enjoy ADRs at a restaurant he wouldn't be thrilled to eat at. Unfortunately, that would leave us with one unused child TS meal. I HATE the idea of throwing away a child TS meal just because he went to a club which has its own fee associated with it. And we can't really use it somewhere else, because it's really not practical to use a single child TS meal somewhere and we aren't planning on having any TS meals outside of the ones covered by the DDP.

So my question is, can a child TS meal also be exchanged for snacks on the DDP, the way a quick serve would? What do I do with the last meal?

You can also use a TS meal as a QS meal instead, right? I've never done this, but I thought you could. For example, you could add a breakfast meal at some point during the trip.

You can also use a TS meal as a QS meal instead, right? I've never done this, but I thought you could. For example, you could add a breakfast meal at some point during the trip.

Yes, they could do that as well, but the only one with an extra credit, is the kid, so they would pay OOP for anything else they wanted/needed.

On the other hand, using a kid TS as a QS is a pretty value-conscious way to use it, if you use it for an adult QS.

On the other hand, using a kid TS as a QS is a pretty value-conscious way to use it, if you use it for an adult QS.
Is that possible, though? Since it's a manual process and specifically a child credit, I'm under the impression you'll be limited to a child QS meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter