*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-3/4-

When you decide to eat a type of salad along with your entrée, what type of salad do you usually get, or make? Caesar, chef, your own creation, ...?

QOTD-3/2-
Chicken strips-

What are your favorite chicken strip/chicken nugget dipping sauces?

Have you ever made homemade chicken strips? If so, what do you coat it with, and how do you cook it?
I like honey mustard for chicken strips. If I make them at home, I do flour seasoned with paprika, garlic salt, and pepper and then deep fry.

QOTD-3/3-

Do you buy or make homemade pickles? When purchasing pickles, do you buy them in a jar, at a deli, homemade, other?
Don't like pickles

QOTD-3/4-

When you decide to eat a type of salad along with your entrée, what type of salad do you usually get, or make? Caesar, chef, your own creation, ...?
Just a quick salad with spring mix greens, crumbled goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, sprouts, and maybe a chopped up hard boiled egg, with a raspberry vinaigrette.

QOTD-3/5-

When you first walk into your home, what do you see?
A big clock and a big tv.

QOTD-3/6-

Do you use herbs? Do you prefer fresh herbs or dried herbs? Have you ever dried your own herbs?

QOTD-3/7-
Is the weather in your area warming up? Will it be a nice Spring Day-(weather wise) for Easter?

QOTD-3/5-

The hallway leads right down into the sunken living room. So I usually see the hall and whatever is on the wall beyond.

QOTD-3/6-

Do you use herbs? Do you prefer fresh herbs or dried herbs? Have you ever dried your own herbs?

I don't use them very often. What I have is dried.

QOTD-3/7-
Is the weather in your area warming up? Will it be a nice Spring Day-(weather wise) for Easter?

It is warmer this week (above freezing) but the snow will probably still be on the ground (albeit dirty) when Easter rolls around. Sometimes it snows on my birthday in mid-April.

QOTD-3/8-

Are you a fan of hiking? If so, is there a certain type of scenery that you enjoy seeing?

I like to go on short hikes in which I know the area that I am hiking in. The last hike I went on, was a bit over four miles-going down, then up a step hill. I will pass on that type of hike the next time around.

QOTD-3/9-

Today is National Crabmeat Day... what is your most favorite way to eat crab, or dish using crab?

QOTD-3/3-
Do you buy or make homemade pickles? When purchasing pickles, do you buy them in a jar, at a deli, homemade, other?
Buy them in a jar.

QOTD-3/4-
House or, at home, we're using the Romain. I like bell peppers and cherry tomatoes on top.

QOTD-3/5-
Usually Tamara, then Oscar, but anybody is apt to be by the door.

QOTD-3/6-
Yes, fresh, no. I hope I can dry some this summer.

QOTD-3/7-
For now. Who knows what it will be like in a week?

QOTD-3/8-
Are you a fan of hiking? If so, is there a certain type of scenery that you enjoy seeing?
No. I have major back problems and my family members both have mobility problems.

QOTD-3/9-
Today is National Crabmeat Day... what is your most favorite way to eat crab, or dish using crab?
Crab Rangoon

QOTD-3/9-

Well that's a shame. I was supposed to go out for seafood tonight but my friend cancelled.

My favourite way to eat crabmeat is eating crab legs. Messy and hard work, but delicious.

QOTD-3/10-
When you go on a Disney trip, do you dress up in Disney themed clothes, coordinate your clothes with your group, use Mickey or Minnie ears, ....?

QOTD-3/10-
When you go on a Disney trip, do you dress up in Disney themed clothes, coordinate your clothes with your group, use Mickey or Minnie ears, ....?

Sometimes I'll wear Mickey ears, but that's about it. I dress for comfort in the park. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter