*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

Question of the Day, February 28

Are there any festivals in your area that celebrate regional specific foods or traditions? (Strawberry fest, Oyster fest, etc.)

Question of the Day, February 25

Did you have a favorite cereal as a kid?

Not really. I was more of a toast person.

Question of the Day, February 26

What is your ideal way to spend some free time?

Playing games (Sims2 recently), reading a book, painting model horses.

Question of the Day, February 27

Do you still hand write letters to people?

I hand write postcards.

Are there any festivals in your area that celebrate regional specific foods or traditions? (Strawberry fest, Oyster fest, etc.)

Not really.

Question of the Day, February 29

Do you know anybody born on Leap Day?

Nope, but my coworker specifically scheduled her C-section TODAY so that her child will be born on the Leap Day. o.0

QOTD-3/1-

If you were able to plant five different types of fruit trees/shrubs, in your garden/yard to have homegrown fresh fruits, what type of fruits would it be?

QOTD-3/1-

If you were able to plant five different types of fruit trees/shrubs, in your garden/yard to have homegrown fresh fruits, what type of fruits would it be?

Strawberries, raspberries, lemons, apples, and peaches.

QOTD-3/2-
Chicken strips-

What are your favorite chicken strip/chicken nugget dipping sauces?

Have you ever made homemade chicken strips? If so, what do you coat it with, and how do you cook it?

There are two different places that celebrate sweetcorn and also a bagel festival.

Question of the Day, February 29
Do you know anybody born on Leap Day?
I did when I was in first grade.

QOTD-3/1-
Black raspberries, red raspberries, blackberries, tangerines, and bananas.
QOTD-3/2-
Chicken strips-

Have you ever made homemade chicken strips? If so, what do you coat it with, and how do you cook it?
I don't care for chic strips.

QOTD-3/2-
Chicken strips-

Honey, sweet and sour sauce, and honey mustard sauce.

I've made healthy ones ages ago, but I forget how they were made.

QOTD-3/3-

Do you buy or make homemade pickles? When purchasing pickles, do you buy them in a jar, at a deli, homemade, other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter