• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everything's better on a stick

AussieCaribou

Mouseketeer
Or at least 14 year old DD wants to test this on our US trip this year. She wants to try as much food on a stick as she can and get her photo taken doing so. (Lord help me!)

So, what kind of items should I expect her to be eating?

I know there's food on a stick at bangle BBQ. Mickey ice cream bars, Mickey mummy (cake pop?), lolly pops, apples

But I'm sure to be missing a few...any ideas?

Also, what about outside of the parks? We are spending time in San Diego as well.

Thanks!

corn dogs

The most delicious, heavenly things at Disneyland lol! You're going to go broke though! If you check out Pooh Corner, for example, there are TONS of things on sticks lol! Cake pops, rice krispy treats, tigger tails, chocolate covered marshmallows, candy apples, chocolate covered pretzels (they ARE the stick) lol...

This is hilarious. I love it! I can't vouch for items on a stick, but I can say, from my very scientific research, that food DOES taste better when in Mickey form. :lmao:

A cold Coke on a stick doesn't work too well. :rolleyes1

(sorry);)

Kebabs!! I think in DCA there is Paradise Garden Grill and DL has the Bengal BBQ. Also many places (middle eastern, Turkish, Greek) in the outside world.

Ooooo...Tigger tails, caramel apples, hand dipped corn dogs from the Little Red Wagon, lots of items at Bengal BBQ,...

1. Get two sticks from Corn Dog Castle in DCA, one cheese and one hot dog.
2. Take a bite of each
3. Exclaim "Why in the world haven't I done this before???!"
4. Repeat

Are frozen bananas on a stick? I'm not sure......

Giant lollipops! Doesn't the ice cream place on BVS sell ice cream on a stick that you can customize?

I think this is a delightfully creative idea!!!

Not necessarily the most healthful plan ;) but a super creative and fun thing to do!!

Kudos to your daughter!

Are frozen bananas on a stick? I'm not sure......

Giant lollipops! Doesn't the ice cream place on BVS sell ice cream on a stick that you can customize?

Yes, there are ice cream bars on a stick. You can get vanilla or chocolate ice cream bar or raspberry sorbet bar dipped in your choice of light or dark chocolate and then sprinkled with sprinkles, chocolate chips, etc.

- Corn on the cob
- All sorts of wonderful things at the Gelato Bars kiosk at DTD, including cheesecake on a stick and hot chocolate on a stick (I have no idea how that works).

And surely you can get cake pops somewhere? And those candy kebabs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter