• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everything You Do, CELEBRATE YOU! - Polynesian - Club Level - TPV

Do I see a new Disney outfit for lil HM in your picture?! So cute! I definitely recommend watching Wishes from Fantasyland, I think it was the most fun area I've watched from :goodvibes When are you next heading out?
Yep! We went to the Disney Store the other day and the wife and I couldn't resist the Beast outfit. He just gets cuter by the day. We'll be heading to the land where Walt walked in November. I can't wait. I could use a vacation right about now. Still thinking about writing up a TR but I am not sure I have time. But I might squeeze it in. How about you? When is your next jump across the pond?

Love the updates!!! Cute Tiki bowl!

Thanks!! You were ahead of the game, I posted two more updates after your comment! :thumbsup2

Those Photopass photographers and their poses :rotfl2:

I thought of you!!! :rotfl: If we run into each other at Disney we should troll some photopass photographers and ask them to take pictures of us in some really wacky poses, I'm talking Twister-style poses, and just completely mess with them :rotfl2:

Ooo it is a lot cuter in there than I thought. I've never been in the Boardwalk but I've seen the pictures of the rooms, and I was not a fan.

Yeah I think the rooms are fine but nothing special, but I do really like the recent refurb of the DVC units, so hopefully they do something similar with the regular rooms in the future!

That slide is awful :sad2:

I KNOW. :crazy2:

That means we were actually there on the day it changed over! We were in Disney Springs on the 29th. I was aware the change over was happening, but I didn't realize it became official on that day. So I guess we were there for a very important name change day celebration :rotfl:

Nice! Even though hardly any of the good stuff wasn't even open then :laughing:

Josh loves Erin Mckennas because he can't have gluten.

Poor guy! I saw your post about how he got really sick after eating something that must've come into contact with gluten - at Six Flags maybe? That sucks, he must be super allergic. I bet it's great to find places like Erin Mckennas :goodvibes

Can't wait to eat there in September!

Me too!!! We have a lunch booked there :goodvibes

Love the shirts!

Thank you, this is the lazy way to dress up for Halloween :laughing:

It was such a fun meet and greet, he really played up to my costume.

Ah I want to meet Lotso! Last year we did the MNSSHP dessert party so we didn't really get to do meet and greets or rides during the party. But this year we're not doing it so we'll get to experience more of the party!

We got talking to a CM who told us the line to meet Jack and Sally was 2.5-3 hours long!!!
What the heck.

Ugh I would never wait that long. I agree they should have multiple ones because who wants to waste their whole party in line?

We headed out of Storybook Circus and the sunset was beautiful.
These photos aren't edited at all, this is really what it looked like:

This makes me so sad because we left Orlando that day :sad: We were probably stuck at the airport at this time, they literally couldn't find the pilot :rotfl:

Just look at these costumes.
They are SO cute!

I want to meet them in their adorable little costumes! pooh:

I love this parade so much!
The music is so catchy and it’s fun to see all of the pirates, ghosts and Disney villains.

Literally been singing the music from the parade to myself for like a whole year :rotfl:

obsessedseth.gif

How cool is this.

It's so cool! We took waay too many cups home but I still want that one.

It was after midnight now so we headed out.
We walked up Main Street while the Hocus Pocus show was playing, and all the buildings were changing colour.

It's so pretty
emmacrying.gif

I thought of you!!! :rotfl: If we run into each other at Disney we should troll some photopass photographers and ask them to take pictures of us in some really wacky poses, I'm talking Twister-style poses, and just completely mess with them :rotfl2:

Can we please? :rotfl:That would be hilarious. Let me know what parks you'll be in on the days were there! We're coming over near dinnertime on the 18th from Universal. So we have a couple days while you're there. Maybe our plans overlap one of those.

Poor guy! I saw your post about how he got really sick after eating something that must've come into contact with gluten - at Six Flags maybe? That sucks, he must be super allergic. I bet it's great to find places like Erin Mckennas :goodvibes

Yes it was awful. We usually have no issues even at regular restaurants, but Six Flags we've had a problem more than once. He gets really sick to his stomach, but at least it isn't a life threatening allergy. Still getting sick like that definitely doesn't make for a good day at a theme park. He loves Erin Mckennas so much. Even when he can eat at places he can't usually get pastries. He actually loves Disney food as a whole. He liked when they walked him around the buffets it made him feel like a VIP.

Me too!!! We have a lunch booked there :goodvibes

We have a dinner booked there on the 18th!

Thank you, this is the lazy way to dress up for Halloween :laughing:

We're doing the lazy way too :rotfl2: I got Josh a Haunted Mansion shirt, and I just found a shirt that says Boo To You.

Great updates as usual!! Looks like a nice, relaxing day before heading out to the Halloween Party! I really want to go to one of these someday, and also the Christmas Party! I've heard they can be really crowded though, so that's the only turn off on them for me. Looks like you squeezed a lot in though!

loved reading your newest update!

the halloween party is my favorite event that disney currently has to offer! i'm super excited to be going this fall as well (10/27) :thumbsup2
i'm still trying to decide what my boyfriend and i are going to dress up as; i want unique and cute yet easy lol but thats a difficult combo!

can't wait to read more!

We got talking to a CM who told us the line to meet Jack and Sally was 2.5-3 hours long!!!
What the heck.

OH MY GOODNESS! We had lined up at the party we went to at 5PM and Jack and Sally came out at around 5:45PM because they had been getting really long queues.

28899366912_19ae8e4a6f_b.jpg

Beautiful sky! Love Florida skies!

The Haunted Mansion dancers are my favorite. Them and the gravediggers who dance with the shovels!

Great spot! We never think to go to that side of the castle, no idea why! Creatures of habit I suppose. Next trip I will try to go to the left!

Are you ever not at work? :laughing: I'm guessing that's where you do all of your Dis-ing?! I'm telling your boss!

Ha! I'm not at work right now!
(Of course, they called me to come in... but I have to take Kay to her orthodontist appointment.)

I guess the line makes up for the fact that you wait an hour for a ride that is 30 seconds long :laughing:

But what a ride.

but thankfully I can get a tan if I try really hard :thumbsup2

Do you have to ball your hands into fists and scrunch up your face in concentration?

I'm so glad we took the time to appreciate the hotel/lounge/balcony, I was worried we wouldn't, but I'm definitely satisfied with the amount of time we spent relaxing :goodvibes

Good!

Hahah he knows!! He is familiar with you already because I made him read a passage from your TR. The bit where you and Kay went on Splash and she was throwing a tantrum so you ordered Chinese food :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: He enjoyed that very much!

:laughing: Well, it'll still be fun to meet you guys, even without a surprise.

HAHA it's funny isn't it!!! I'm actually quite impressed with myself :rotfl:

:laughing:

Well apparently my Auntie could've knocked his tooth loose when she realised he'd put a big red birth-mark-looking thing across half of my face for all of our nice character breakfast photos... :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Whoops! Don't mess with your Auntie.

When I see most deluxe rooms I think "WOW", but not so much for the Wilderness Lodge rooms.. Could just be me :confused3

Not just you.
I remember the first time I saw photos of WL.
"Wow! Look at that! Amazing! Spectacular! Holy cow!... Now the rooms...... oh."

I'll let you know when I see you at Epcot :thumbsup2

:goodvibes

Hahahah were you spying on us..!??!

Of course! I always do... er... uh... I mean, no, of course not.

I hate coconut too, I assure you there's no coconut on it!!!

Magic Cookie Bars Recipe
makes 24 bars

Ingredients:
Pan Spray
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
6 ounces chocolate chips
6 ounces butterscotch chips
1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup pecan halves, chopped

Those long stringy things.... that's coconut.

so... blech.

Ruby and I are the same person :laughing:

:laughing: I so can't wait to meet you!

For reals. Everyone seems so angsty watching Wishes on Main Street... Fantasyland is where the cool people watch from :cool2:

Alas.... more proof that I am far from cool.

You must! It's pitch black back there, you only see the animals when the flash light is on them, it's really creepy!

Saw your video! It does look cool!

We slept a solid 10 hours last night, it was the greatest thing ever.

Whoa... How is that even possible??

I also tried a corner of my Magical Cookie bar, holy cow it was good.

Nope!

It’s hard to describe, like a cookie / flap-jack / granola bar type thingy.
Although I don't know if those mean the same things to you and I :laughing:

It does!
Just don't use the term "fortnight".

Courtney (@courtneybelle), who writes great trip reports and currently works at Disney, saw my Snapchat from Magic Kingdom last night and sent me one back saying she had been there too!
I asked her if she was working at the Halloween Party tonight but she wasn’t, booooo.

She's a sweetie. We (Kay & I) met her, but she's not been on the DIS since last September.

HOT DOGS OR LEGS!!!!!

I walked back to get the monorail to Magic Kingdom instead…
But now the Epcot line was open?!
Literally no more than 2 minutes later.

I could have done the right thing and alerted the millions of people waiting for the bus.
But there was a monorail pulling in, so I just hopped right on.

What the what?
But... this is Disney.
Every man (or woman) for himself!

Love this shot Katie.

I'm sorry. That sign just....
"Taste" and "Epcot"
Taste Epcot?
Do I have to lick the walkway or something? Gross!

It was SO hot, so I went straight to Club Cool to enjoy a free cup of Pineapple Fanta.

What... no Beverly?

He made me do this I swear :laughing:

28718760200_f646b8ce83_c.jpg

Why?

And again... why?
I think there was a reason... or do you just like the bottles?

And I bought Stanley a Mickey Ice Cream toy.

Stanley the wonder dog! How's he doing?

Next I went to the Port of Entry store to look at the Food and Wine books, then I walked into World Showcase…

And straight through International Gateway to visit the Boardwalk!

What?!? How could you do that without stopping?!?!?

There was a wedding being set up at Sunset Point, with a violinist out playing :lovestruc

Nice!

You can see my favourite chair in this shot!
I wish they sold them in the gift shop. :laughing:

28387096273_855f521572.jpg

You're a strange little girl, Katie.
Must be why I like you.

I wandered around and looked in the gift shop.

Looking for the chair?

The only thing I don’t like is that horrible clown slide..!

Ugh. No kidding. I don't think anyone likes it.
Disney.... please remove it.

After seeing the Boardwalk Inn I decided to visit Disney Springs!

<sigh> Haven't been since '09.
Won't have time this time, either.

Just two days ago the name was officially changed from Downtown Disney to Disney Springs, therefore I needed to wish it a Happy Birthday too!
(That counts as a birthday, right?)

::yes::

And the Downtown Disney Marketplace sign is down!

28385131694_33ff64a2a1_b.jpg

Welcome to "gaping hole where a sign once was"!

When I’m a grown up my mansion will have a gallery room that looks something like this.

Of course you will.

Love those.

The men’s sweaters are a good compromise for me because they can pass as gender neutral AND I can wear them frequently back home where it’s cold!

"Cold" <snicker>.... Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

There are now healthier ways to eat cake.
But I think I'll stick to my own method, thanks.

tumblr_meenu9HEbB1qboe9so1_250.gif

tumblr_meenu9HEbB1qboe9so2_250.gif

:lmao:

Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar:

One place I really want to see.

I also looked in Vivoli Il Gelato, but it was getting way too hot to continue exploring

Getting hot.... and there's gelato right there...

:sad2:

Sooooooo disappointed in you.

And I HAD to look in the Christmas shop before I left.
It’s the law.

::yes:: Bylaw #1225. Passed just a few years ago.

“Go back to 3B, 3B!”

I don't remember this one.
What was that in reference to?

I hadn’t eaten since breakfast and I was getting hungry, so I got a Dole Whip!

Alright.
You've redeemed yourself.

The Pineapple Lanai is the only place you can get a pineapple/vanilla swirl now, because some crazy person pulled them from the Magic Kingdom. o_O
So you better believe I was getting one from here.

Although I will always get the float.
Well, except for.... Nope. I'll always get the float.

And of course I went for the souvenir Tiki bowl! Do you even have to ask, lady?

Silly lady.

He was very happy to see…… my Dole Whip.
He forced me to share it with him.
Against my will.
We enjoyed it very much!

:laughing: I don't know how you didn't smack him for even suggesting it.

:lmao: So much going on here!
1. Noticed the shirt (hard not to with that neon green)
2. Noticed the tongue!
3. Realized that the hangar in the background wasn't a stray part of your hair!

Love Jamie's outfit! So glad he wore it.

AND UNCRUSTABLES.

Well... duh.

Then we headed out at around 6pm, with POG juice in hand.

Ah.... POG.

Whatever, I still managed to smile like a princess.
This is how a princess smiles, right?

This is like a logic problem.

"Is this how princesses smile?"
1. A princess is smiling. so;
2. therefore, this is how a princess smiles.

We arrived at the Magic Kingdom at 6:15pm and collected our wristbands, map and trick-or-treat bags at the entrance.

Where? Did they hand them to you at bag check? Or did you have to go somewhere?
I really don't remember. (It's been 7 years)

The other side was The Good Dinosaur, which I haven’t even seen yet.

Ditto

We walked slowly down Main Street and the atmosphere was so fun.
There were SO many people in costume!
I thought this was a big difference from 2012, where we didn’t notice it as much.

:goodvibes Not super many people in costumes when we went too.

She took us a GREAT magic shot.

That was awesome! Didn't know they did that.

we rode Buzz.
I won!
Duh.
I just fulfilled my intergalactic duties.

And the Galaxy thanks you.

Oops got too cocky.

28972140176_e5a3bcab40_b.jpg

:laughing: Unfortunately, you can't do that anymore.
They moved the bars close together.
You just know that someone got stuck.

He came out at 7pm and he did not like me!!!
I even asked him if we could be friends, and he said NO!!

The skies looked magnificent along the way!

Beautiful!

Also, beware of magic-shatterers like Jamie. In the clip, he makes an observation, to which I give him "a look", and I manage to cut the camera off and shut him up before he (correctly) speculates.

Really, Jamie. :sad2:

I mean, he is a duck...
How many ducks do you know with muscular calves?
None I'll bet.

There was this one guy. Never skipped leg day.
Really buff legs.

We also wanted to catch a glimpse of Jack and Sally but they were hidden away in a tent.
Probably a good idea, I bet everyone would do what we wanted to do and stand around in a crowd gawking and blocking walkways :laughing:

Good point.

:eek: Nope!

We headed out of Storybook Circus and the sunset was beautiful.

We made friends with the CM and chatted to him for a while, and as we were about to leave he told us to go off and have fun, and he would hold our place in line!!!

No way! I've never heard of anyone having that happen to them before!

So we went off to ride Haunted Mansion, a Halloween necessity.

It's always a necessity.

but.. yeah... even more so at Halloween.

It looked very spooky tonight, there was lots of mist and cool lighting.

Cool!

And this lady was out on the lawn singing and being hilarious.

Isn't she awesome!
I had quite the conversation with her when we went.

Although this was what we heard about a hundred times on the way round...

I'm so okay with that.
"I'm sorry, more time inside the HM? Yes please!"

Jamie acted like a tour guide since he was dressed as the Ghost Host this evening.

“Here is my dinner party. My guests are having a great time dining and dancing. I’m an excellent host. An excellent GHOST host.”

And here’s a blurry shot of the Halloween lighting:

29004564725_ebd5877acb_b.jpg

Love it.

Then it was time to go visit Pooh!

And you hadn't even eaten yet!

Gahh they looked so freaking cute in their Halloween costumes :lovestruc

:sad2: You're such a girl.

Eeyore freaked out when I pointed out my bag, he took it off Jamie and wandered off with it!

I got a big group hug and we posed for some photos together.

29004537525_583248fa1f_c.jpg

It's a Katie sandwich!
How thrilled were you right about then?

I put together a little video of the night so far!
It has some really cute character interaction footage in it :goodvibes

::yes:: I got a kick out of it.

ALL of my photos came out terribly, so here’s another little video I put together too:

Liked that one too.
It's like I was there.

After the parade we went to Sleepy Hollow to get a Halloween party souvenir mug!
(With bottles of water.)
How cool is this.

28718385570_8a29d0e347_c.jpg

Now that is cool. I almost never buy merch... but I can see myself buying those.
I wonder if they'll be around this September?

We got a great spot! After Celebrate ended we were able to move forward a bit, and this was our view for HalloWishes!

Not too shabby!

Everybody waiting sat on the ground until the show started.

And then I suppose when it started, everyone stood up?

One of the boys was fussing because he wanted to go ride Buzz, but his mom was like,
“It’s broken right now, they’re going to fix it after the show.”

::yes:: Classic Mom manoeuver.

I’m not even the biggest fan of Hocus Pocus, I don’t actually think I’ve seen it all the way through.

hmmmm... Don't think I have either.

It was past 11pm now, and we didn’t have ANY candy!
This is not ok.

Sacrilege!!!!

We knocked on the Jungle Cruise, the Tiki Room…

Knocked? Is that what you do now?
When we were there, there were designated areas. You just got in line.

She kinda reminds me of someone…

28928031711_0f9bb98b62.jpg

Could that be…

22921170272_26febb7881_z.jpg

9b3.png

Clearly stood in front of us is Nicolas Cage, in an Aladdin costume, in a Boo costume, IN A MONSTER COSTUME.
We're onto you, Nicolas.

:rotfl: Cover blown, Nick!

I'm not on drugs I swear.

:rolleyes1

Okay... sure. Uh, huh.

But I think only the people who read my Disneyland Paris report will appreciate the throwback :thumbsup2

So we rode Splash instead!
We sat in the front row and got soaked.
Every drop was bringing up a big wave over the front of the boat!

And no sun to dry you off!

For the photo, Jamie was offering me a bite of the poison apple :laughing:

28928211231_0f30bff137_c.jpg

:lmao: Love it!!!

After the ride, by the Splash bathrooms, I went into my treat bag to retrieve my phone that I’d thrown in there, but it wasn’t there…
I set the bag down on the wall and went into my Eeyore bag…
IT WASN’T THERE.
I started to freak out, and literally emptied my treat bag onto the floor :laughing:
NOTHING.
Omg.
I got Jamie to call it from his phone…
And HIS treat bag lit up and started to vibrate :rotfl:
We must have switched bags at some point!
I’ve no idea how.
I sheepishly collected up all my candy from the floor, UGH I'm so irrational.

Awww.... poor little Katie. Not to worry. We've all been there.

We walked up Main Street while the Hocus Pocus show was playing, and all the buildings were changing colour.

Nice! Didn't know they did that.

We had so much fun we completely forgot to eat!

Totally understandable!

The kitchen was closed but we still managed to put together a hearty meal.

28387225043_e4bb767d85_b.jpg

Wait... you had all this...

But you still got that?!?!?

:lmao:

Pretty good haul!
We ended up going to sleep at around 2am!

Late one! But looks like it was totally worth it!

Lucky about the phone!

One trip I realized my phone was not in pocket as we got off Haunted Mansion. It clearly wasn't in the Doombuggy, so I headed back to Big Thunder....nothing. Then back to Splash Mountain. Same....nothing.

Went to Lost and Found the next day. Nothing. I like to think (hope) that my phone became the 1,000 spook.

’s hard to describe, like a cookie / flap-jack / granola bar type thingy.
Although I don't know if those mean the same things to you and I :laughing:
The language barrier between American-English and ... (proper) English can be a problem for me. :thumbsup2

Hahaha that's so funny, I always thought that flap-jack was another word for a pancake! :lmao:I love hearing the differences in American and British English. My favorite is using the word "trainers" instead of "sneakers!" It makes way more sense, since I don't do a lot of sneaking in my sneakers :thumbsup2

Courtney (@courtneybelle), who writes great trip reports and currently works at Disney, saw my Snapchat from Magic Kingdom last night and sent me one back saying she had been there too!
I asked her if she was working at the Halloween Party tonight but she wasn’t, booooo.

Girl I love snapchat! My username is Mollydolly334 :goodvibes

As soon as I walked in I realised that, just like the Wilderness Lodge, this was another hotel that I’ve never been hugely interested in, but I loved it in person!

I feel like I'm like that with all of the Disney resort hotels, my favorite literally changes every day!

After seeing the Boardwalk Inn I decided to visit Disney Springs!

I love how you go off on your own, Miss Independent! :cheer2: I've always wanted to try doing the parks solo for a day.

When I’m a grown up my mansion will have a gallery room that looks something like this.

I could spend a whole day in the Art of Disney!!

The Pineapple Lanai is the only place you can get a pineapple/vanilla swirl now, because some crazy person pulled them from the Magic Kingdom. o_O

WHAT?! No :sad: That was my favorite! At least the Poly is only a monorail stop/short walk away from the GF :thumbsup2

Clearly stood in front of us is Nicolas Cage, in an Aladdin costume, in a Boo costume, IN A MONSTER COSTUME.
We're onto you, Nicolas.

I'm not on drugs I swear.
But I think only the people who read my Disneyland Paris report will appreciate the throwback :thumbsup2

HAHA I LOVE IT. Funny story, one of my friends up at college filled all of her picture frames with different Nicolas Cage faces and placed them around their apartment! There was even a picture of a goat with his face photoshopped onto it :rotfl2: Theatre people, I swear.

We ate our dinner and examined our earnings.

28971910086_0a75a99cda_b.jpg

Ugh, MNSSHP sounds like a blast! Makes me regret not planning on going this year!! I'm so glad you had so much fun!

flap-jack

That's pancake to us!

I went to creep on him first though, obv.

Obv.

When I was done creeping I walked over to the TTC.

I love that you guys are able to separate during trips and be totally cool with that! ::yes::

Gorgeous day!

Eek your shorts look super comfy!

There was a wedding being set up at Sunset Point, with a violinist out playing :lovestruc

Taking notes perhaps???

Girl stop, bye. This is creepy.

However, it would be really cool if you could incorporate this into your Boardwalk wedding! Perhaps they'd let you borrow it?! Should I just stop with the wedding wishing??? Seriously, I need a friend to get married there ASAP!

I was looking for some clothing, but I always prefer the men’s designs.

Same, why do they always get the good stuff?

:rotfl2::rotfl:

:laughing::rotfl:Giving me the giggles tonight!

And I HAD to look in the Christmas shop before I left.
It’s the law.

"Abso-floggin-lutely!"

1)I hope you know where that's from
2)I hope I didn't just curse at you
:scared:

What a cool bowl!

:hyper: so darn awesome!

AND UNCRUSTABLES.

My 2 year old nephew was eating this yesterday for lunch and I immediately thought of you:hug:

The other side was The Good Dinosaur, which I haven’t even seen yet.

You must! I feel like I say that for every Disney movie, but for reals, it's so cute.

She took us a GREAT magic shot.

Ha that's amazing!

I had something very necessary I wanted to do, but we had a while to wait so in the meantime we rode Buzz.
I won!
Duh.

You kind of have to win with the costume you're wearing ::yes::

Love this pic of you.

53851509.jpg

We also wanted to catch a glimpse of Jack and Sally but they were hidden away in a tent.
Probably a good idea, I bet everyone would do what we wanted to do and stand around in a crowd gawking and blocking walkways :laughing:

Of course everyone wants to, it's freakin' Jack and Sally! They are everything :love::cloud9:

(Split the queue into two lines for two different rooms.)

Really? Had no idea they did this, cool to know.

So cool and creepy!

This reminds me of the Pocahontas battle scene

hqdefault.jpg

We made friends with the CM and chatted to him for a while, and as we were about to leave he told us to go off and have fun, and he would hold our place in line!!!

What?!?

g1iphy.gif

They were American, and said they work with someone from Liverpool, UK, and that they struggle to understand them :laughing:
We said that we often do too :lmao:

Do they have a really thick accent?

Eeyore's costume!:love:

I put together a little video of the night so far!
It has some really cute character interaction footage in it :goodvibes

Loved it! And love how excited Eeyore got about the bag, like he was going to faint!

Love!

If those lights weren't there, this would be the coolest shot ever! Love the castle silhouette against the fireworks! Amazing!

“It’s broken right now, they’re going to fix it after the show.”

:laughing:Classic mom move!

Uh yeah, definitely best seats!

I’m not even the biggest fan of Hocus Pocus, I don’t actually think I’ve seen it all the way through.

It's a must during Halloween!

It was past 11pm now, and we didn’t have ANY candy!
This is not ok.

:sad2:

28928031711_0f9bb98b62.jpg

Could that be…

22921170272_26febb7881_z.jpg

I KNEW you were going to do that! :rotfl2::rotfl:You wouldn't have even had to post the Aladdin picture for me to get it right away!:laughing: What is up with these faces, Disney??

We're onto you, Nicolas.

It's been slow in the movie biz for him lately though, let's give him a break.

I set the bag down on the wall and went into my Eeyore bag…
IT WASN’T THERE.
I started to freak out, and literally emptied my treat bag onto the floor :laughing:
NOTHING.
Omg.
I got Jamie to call it from his phone…
And HIS treat bag lit up and started to vibrate :rotfl:
We must have switched bags at some point!
I’ve no idea how.
I sheepishly collected up all my candy from the floor, UGH I'm so irrational.

Don't you hate that!? Your heart starts racing, you start sweating, you're in the corner like

gip3hy.gif

But thank goodness you found it!

We got the monorail back to the Poly and went straight to Captain Cook’s.
The kitchen was closed but we still managed to put together a hearty meal.

Protein from the peanut butter, Calcium from the nacho cheese? I'd say that's a well rounded meal.

I love that they don't hand out cheap candy! Never heard of Peanut Chews before though:confused3

That's pancake to us!

Excuse me?!?!?!?!?
@Leshaface, even I, a foreigner, know that Americans use flapjack!

Hello! Bill Murray. Groundhog Day.

Ralph: Hey! Who else could go for some flapjacks right now?

and...

Phil: [after crashing a car, to a cop at his window] Three cheeseburgers, two large fries, two chocolate shakes and a large coke.
Ralph: And some flapjacks.
Phil: Too early for flapjacks?

Your TR's are always the most entertaining. I love it....until there isn't anymore to read >:(. Geeeze. LOL

What a great night at the MNSSHP you guys had. Looks like you had a ton of fun. The Pooh and the gang are freaking adorable in their Halloween Costumes. OMG. Looooooove. Love yours and Jamies shirts as well.

Can't wait to read more!

mlegerto said:
Amazing updates as usual! Your next trip is coming up really soon isn't it?
Giiiirrrrrrllll we fly out in 16 days :jumping1: are you guys heading out again anytime soon?

So jealous! NO...NO WE ARE NOT :crazy2::headache:. I've probably mentioned it before but DH isn't the Disney fan I am or that I wish I could make him (trust me...nearly 14 years I've been trying). I do have to give him credit that he has gone on nearly 20 trips with me in that 14 year time period and we always have a good time. After our honeymoon he made me promise that we would take AT LEAST 1 year away from Disney and travel elsewhere - really, who does this!? Gawd, anyways we went to Thailand and had a fab time, but it isn't Disney. SO 2016 will be a non-Disney year for us as much as it breaks my heart:charac2:.

HOWEVER.....one of my friends cousins is getting married at Sea Breeze Point in April and he is attending (he's never been to DisneyWorld...what kind of life!) I may be weaseling my way into that trip with my friend HAHAHA. DH only said WE would take a year off...not that I would take a year off. Very important detail don't you think? So we shall see.

I've already started our plans for 2107 since I am depressed to be missing my Disney bubble this year. We've got (he doesn't know it yet) quite the trip planned for 2017. December 26 - 30 2017 Walt Disney World, December 30 2017 - January 6 2018 NYE Disney Cruise, Jan 6-8 Universal. See what happens when you keep me away for a year....I turn around and make HUGE plans for the following year which will be costing a pretty penny!

Yep! We went to the Disney Store the other day and the wife and I couldn't resist the Beast outfit. He just gets cuter by the day. We'll be heading to the land where Walt walked in November. I can't wait. I could use a vacation right about now. Still thinking about writing up a TR but I am not sure I have time. But I might squeeze it in. How about you? When is your next jump across the pond?

It's nice that you can find some cute male outfits for him, I bet the kids "costume"-ish wear is mostly princessy princess:
YES you should write a TR I would love to read it. I've never been to Disneyland before. Maybe you could at least post some pictures with some brief descriptions :goodvibes
We're back at WDW in 11 days time!!! So excited! I really need to wrap up this TR :laughing:

Love your updates!! :flower1:

Thank you!! :hug:

This makes me so sad because we left Orlando that day :sad: We were probably stuck at the airport at this time, they literally couldn't find the pilot :rotfl:

WHAT, where was he?!

Literally been singing the music from the parade to myself for like a whole year :rotfl:

obsessedseth-gif.187977

It is SO catchy :cool1:

Can we please? :rotfl:That would be hilarious. Let me know what parks you'll be in on the days were there! We're coming over near dinnertime on the 18th from Universal. So we have a couple days while you're there. Maybe our plans overlap one of those.

I'll message you!

Yes it was awful. We usually have no issues even at regular restaurants, but Six Flags we've had a problem more than once. He gets really sick to his stomach, but at least it isn't a life threatening allergy. Still getting sick like that definitely doesn't make for a good day at a theme park. He loves Erin Mckennas so much. Even when he can eat at places he can't usually get pastries. He actually loves Disney food as a whole. He liked when they walked him around the buffets it made him feel like a VIP.

That's so sweet! No one should live their life without baked goods :goodvibes

Great updates as usual!! Looks like a nice, relaxing day before heading out to the Halloween Party! I really want to go to one of these someday, and also the Christmas Party! I've heard they can be really crowded though, so that's the only turn off on them for me. Looks like you squeezed a lot in though!

Thank you! I would LOVE to do the Christmas party too, maybe a trip in late October to do both that AND the Halloween party :hyper: Yeah they can be busy, particularly the meet and greets! I'd love to meet more villains but there's not a lot they can do I guess :confused3

loved reading your newest update!

the halloween party is my favorite event that disney currently has to offer! i'm super excited to be going this fall as well (10/27) :thumbsup2
i'm still trying to decide what my boyfriend and i are going to dress up as; i want unique and cute yet easy lol but thats a difficult combo!

can't wait to read more!

Yay thanks! We're going again this year too but we are very lazy when it comes to costumes (Halloween is not a big deal here in the UK) Classic Disney Duos are always a good idea, eg. Rapunzel and Flynn, or a bit harder like Wall-E and Eve :laughing:

WHAT, where was he?!

So I guess the pilot and crew got stuck at another airport due to bad weather there. But the lady who was having us board the flight obviously wasn't told this, and she seemed to be panicking. Like she'd tell us it was fine, but we were sitting near her and she was on the phone and you could tell she had no idea where the pilot was or what to do. She was like "I can't find him what do we do??!!" :rotfl: A couple hours later when the whole crew got back I guess they decided to go get some dinner first because she goes "there he is! Oh wait where's he going?" Then mumbled something about them getting food. We got back like 3 hours late.

It is SO catchy :cool1:

Yes!

I'll message you!

Ok!

That's so sweet! No one should live their life without baked goods :goodvibes

So true :thumbsup2

Thank you! I would LOVE to do the Christmas party too, maybe a trip in late October to do both that AND the Halloween party :hyper: Yeah they can be busy, particularly the meet and greets! I'd love to meet more villains but there's not a lot they can do I guess :confused3

I thought of doing that but for some reason we can't get oct or nov off at my job (or more than 9 days at a time). But that would be so fun! (And cheaper than 2 trips). We will get to meet villains though because we're doing Club Villain which I'm really excited about. Are you doing Club Villain?

OH MY GOODNESS! We had lined up at the party we went to at 5PM and Jack and Sally came out at around 5:45PM because they had been getting really long queues.

That's a good idea. ANYWAY how was your recent trip??!!

The Haunted Mansion dancers are my favorite. Them and the gravediggers who dance with the shovels!

I love them too, although when the guys drag the shovels across the ground it makes me shudder.. Like nails on a chalk board :laughing:

Do you have to ball your hands into fists and scrunch up your face in concentration?

:laughing: yes exactly that.

Not just you.
I remember the first time I saw photos of WL.
"Wow! Look at that! Amazing! Spectacular! Holy cow!... Now the rooms...... oh."

OH good it's not just me then. They've done such a great job of the refurbs at the other resorts lately, it makes me really eager for them to refurb the Wilderness Lodge rooms :hyper:

Magic Cookie Bars Recipe
makes 24 bars

Ingredients:
Pan Spray
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
6 ounces chocolate chips
6 ounces butterscotch chips
1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup pecan halves, chopped

Those long stringy things.... that's coconut.

so... blech.

Dang!!!! Well I'm not really a fan of coconut, and it doesn't taste of it at all :goodvibes

:laughing: I so can't wait to meet you!

DITTO!

Just don't use the term "fortnight".

Do they not use fortnight?! :faint:

HOT DOGS OR LEGS!!!!!

:rotfl2:

Love this shot Katie.

Thank you!

I'm sorry. That sign just....
"Taste" and "Epcot"
Taste Epcot?
Do I have to lick the walkway or something? Gross!

Ew no are you kidding? That's gross, it's just the buildings you have to lick.

What... no Beverly?

That comes later in the trip :thumbsup2

He was a kooky photographer, very energetic :laughing:

And again... why?
I think there was a reason... or do you just like the bottles?

I just like having a hand sanitiser in my bag! For before and after eating, when I touch gross germy things, etc. :thumbsup2

Stanley the wonder dog! How's he doing?

Great thank you!!! Although he was attacked by a horrible dog in the woods not long ago, who bit a big chunk out of his side :sad::sad::sad: and the owner refused to give us their details and just walked off, so my parents were left with the several hundred £ vet bill!! :furious: we got their car plate number though, and got the police involved :thumbsup2 Like ***. If I was out with Stan and he attacked another dog I would be absolutely mortified, I would be offering my details and asking for the vet bill to be sent to me, how can you be so rude and heartless??? More importantly, keep your aggressive dog on a lead!!! UGH. RANT.

How's Luna and the gang?! :dogdance:

You're a strange little girl, Katie.
Must be why I like you.

:cutie:

I don't remember this one.
What was that in reference to?

"Go back to 3b, 3b!" - is when Ross wont tip the handyman because he just moved in :rotfl: i think the handyman is leaving so the residents throw him a party and Ross goes but won't chip in any money - at this point they only know him by his apartment number, and when all the residents get mad at him someone yells "Go back to 3b, 3b!" :rotfl2: ring any bells?!

Love Jamie's outfit! So glad he wore it.

I sleep in that shirt now :teeth:

Where? Did they hand them to you at bag check? Or did you have to go somewhere?
I really don't remember. (It's been 7 years)

Yep once you've scanned your magic band at the entrance you get a wrist band and a treat bag :goodvibes any plans to go this year?!

:laughing: Unfortunately, you can't do that anymore.
They moved the bars close together.
You just know that someone got stuck.

............... THIS IS TERRIBLE NEWS. I love that photo op. Dang. Although it could be fun if I don't tell Jamie, and see if I can convince him that they're the same and that he's just put on a lot of weight :rotfl: He's way too smart for that but it's worth a shot :laughing:

No way! I've never heard of anyone having that happen to them before!

It was great!!!! What a cutie.

:sad2: You're such a girl.

Correct princess:

It's a Katie sandwich!
How thrilled were you right about then?

How thrilled was I to be surrounded by Winnie the Pooh characters?
.... THIS THRILLED.

enhanced-buzz-23253-1370028559-18.jpg

And then I suppose when it started, everyone stood up?

Yes, but I kinda wish we'd stayed sat down. But when one group stand up, we all have to. We were about 3 people back, and the people at the very front stood up, maybe they couldn't see properly since it's so raised. Hmph.

Knocked? Is that what you do now?
When we were there, there were designated areas. You just got in line.

It was a metaphorical knock!!! We didn't literally go knock on the door of the Tiki room :rotfl: still the same as when you last went :laughing:

Dang!!!! Well I'm not really a fan of coconut, and it doesn't taste of it at all :goodvibes

I can detect it like a bloodhound detects narcotics.

X:"Try this, it's good!"
Me: "No thanks. It has coconut."
X: "No it doesn't."
Me: "Yes it does. I can smell it."
X: "There's absolutely no coconut in here."
Me: "Read the ingredients."
X: "Sugar, chocolate, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, coconut... Well, I'll be darned."

Do they not use fortnight?! :faint:

I know of no one that uses it.
I doubt anyone I personally know would know what length of time it is.

Ew no are you kidding? That's gross, it's just the buildings you have to lick.

Oh, thank goodness! That's okay, then.

(Seriously, you crack me up.)

That comes later in the trip :thumbsup2

Ah!

I just like having a hand sanitiser in my bag! For before and after eating, when I touch gross germy things, etc. :thumbsup2

Like Epcot buildings?

Great thank you!!! Although he was attacked by a horrible dog in the woods not long ago, who bit a big chunk out of his side :sad::sad::sad: and the owner refused to give us their details and just walked off, so my parents were left with the several hundred £ vet bill!! :furious: we got their car plate number though, and got the police involved :thumbsup2 Like ***. If I was out with Stan and he attacked another dog I would be absolutely mortified, I would be offering my details and asking for the vet bill to be sent to me, how can you be so rude and heartless??? More importantly, keep your aggressive dog on a lead!!! UGH. RANT.

What?!?!?!?
First off... oh, no! Poor Stanley! Is he okay?
Second... what a jerk! Yes of course I'd be mortified and horrified and pay the vet bills.

We had a similar incident (twice!) when we lived in another town when we were first married, with our first Keeshond. Ruby was out walking Keisha (Everyone who gets Keeshonds will always name their first "Keisha" and think they are very clever. It's a rule.) when a St. Bernard charged at her and tried to get to her throat. Ruby kept kicking the St. Bernard in the chest/stomach to keep it from latching on (I think because Ruby kept knocking the breath out of it?) Finally the owner got his dog off ours. Where the #$%^$ is your leash???? And then just a few days prior or later (don't remember the time line... I think, later...) I'm walking Keisha and I see this massive St. Bernard come charging at us from across a field. (We were walking along the roadside.) I grabbed handfuls of gravel and started throwing it at the dog as hard as I could. It stopped. I started screaming at the turd of an owner "Where's your leash? Where's your leash?"

How's Luna and the gang?! :dogdance:

Still haven't heard from the surgeon. We don't know if we can let her walk now or what? Yesterday, Ruby found what feels like some fluid on her knee, so I'll call the vet on Monday.
Piper's good. I think she's forgotten how much Luna was in her face when we first got her. When we can put her back on the floor, I suspect she'll remember! :laughing:

"Go back to 3b, 3b!" - is when Ross wont tip the handyman because he just moved in :rotfl: i think the handyman is leaving so the residents throw him a party and Ross goes but won't chip in any money - at this point they only know him by his apartment number, and when all the residents get mad at him someone yells "Go back to 3b, 3b!" :rotfl2: ring any bells?!

I don't remember that! I watched tons of episodes, but I might have missed that one.

I sleep in that shirt now :teeth:

:laughing: OMG. You and Ruby.
Me: "Where's my new T-shirt?.... Wait.... what do you have on? Hey!"
Ruby: "It's mine now."

Yep once you've scanned your magic band at the entrance you get a wrist band and a treat bag :goodvibes any plans to go this year?!

Ah. And.... maybe.
Maybe the 16th.

............... THIS IS TERRIBLE NEWS. I love that photo op. Dang. Although it could be fun if I don't tell Jamie, and see if I can convince him that they're the same and that he's just put on a lot of weight :rotfl:

:laughing: Do it!!

He's way too smart for that but it's worth a shot :laughing:

How thrilled was I to be surrounded by Winnie the Pooh characters?
.... THIS THRILLED.

enhanced-buzz-23253-1370028559-18.jpg

Love it!! :lmao: He looks so happy!!

Yes, but I kinda wish we'd stayed sat down. But when one group stand up, we all have to.

Never happen. But wouldn't it be nice? Just to sit and watch? Or would that take something indefinable away from it?

It was a metaphorical knock!!! We didn't literally go knock on the door of the Tiki room :rotfl: still the same as when you last went :laughing:

Oh, darn. How fun would that be? Do you say "Trick-or-treat" over on your side of the pond?

Lucky about the phone!

One trip I realized my phone was not in pocket as we got off Haunted Mansion. It clearly wasn't in the Doombuggy, so I headed back to Big Thunder....nothing. Then back to Splash Mountain. Same....nothing.

Went to Lost and Found the next day. Nothing. I like to think (hope) that my phone became the 1,000 spook.

Hahaha this story was an emotional rollercoaster. I thought it was going to be a success story.. then I lost hope.. then it turned out pretty darn good :rotfl2:I guess you can pay tribute to your phone whenever you visit Mansion now :thumbsup2

Awesome party photos. I can't get over how beautiful the colors are during the party! So fun!

Thanks! I know! We were nervous because many of the previous nights of our trip had been rainy, we just got so lucky! :goodvibes

Hahaha that's so funny, I always thought that flap-jack was another word for a pancake! :lmao:I love hearing the differences in American and British English. My favorite is using the word "trainers" instead of "sneakers!" It makes way more sense, since I don't do a lot of sneaking in my sneakers :thumbsup2

Noooo flap jack does not equal pancake, don't be so ridiculous. :rotfl2::lmao: THIS is British flap jack:

medium-46-2908-flapjack.jpg

It's just like oats and syrup and sugar and deliciousness. HAHA yes I wonder where the word sneakers comes from. You should definitely put on your trainers when training :thumbsup2

Girl I love snapchat! My username is Mollydolly334 :goodvibes

Added you!

I feel like I'm like that with all of the Disney resort hotels, my favorite literally changes every day!

It's like what I imagine choosing a favourite child feels like!!! All have their own character and uniqueness but I love them all (pretty much) an equal amount :laughing:

I love how you go off on your own, Miss Independent! :cheer2: I've always wanted to try doing the parks solo for a day.

I don't mind it at all! I guess it's Jamie's vacation too, I should let him have a little relaxation time :thumbsup2 it's pretty fun going solo but I prefer being with someone :hug:

WHAT?! No :sad: That was my favorite! At least the Poly is only a monorail stop/short walk away from the GF :thumbsup2

Me too!!!! I mean, I haven't even tried any of the others, but still :laughing: I think just pineapple would be too pineappley, and just vanilla would be too boring.. half and half is perfect! Yesss you can go over to the Poly easily at least :goodvibes

HAHA I LOVE IT. Funny story, one of my friends up at college filled all of her picture frames with different Nicolas Cage faces and placed them around their apartment! There was even a picture of a goat with his face photoshopped onto it :rotfl2: Theatre people, I swear.

Hahahah omg :rotfl2:

Ugh, MNSSHP sounds like a blast! Makes me regret not planning on going this year!! I'm so glad you had so much fun!

At least you have an excuse to return !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter