Everything Rope Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Slinky, MFSR, and TOT? I was thinking Slinky first as that seems to build the fastest, then MFSR, then TOT since that is lower priority for me since I've been on it many times before.

Staying at Pop 4/28 to 5/4. Going to HS on the 29th and the 4th. What time would we have to get in line for the skyliner to be there for the unofficial opening? Last trip (October 2020) we took a mears car from ALK and it worked out well and we were one of the 1st cars through the gates and dropped off right in front of the temp check. What would you do? What's the best option for getting there early?

If going to MK that opens at 8, what time do the buses start from the resorts?

Is it necessary to rope drop the water parks? We are planning on going to BB in June. Are there any reports of it opening earlier?

This is our first time driving ever! We were there in December and did Disney transportation and get how that works, but if we want to rope drop and be there one of the first each day, what time should we be getting to the parking gates so they don't turn us around, but we get to get in one of the first and get on those rides at rope drop??

Thanks!! Skipping long lines is super important to our group. If it helps, we'll be there in 2 weeks. :)

This is our first time driving ever! We were there in December and did Disney transportation and get how that works, but if we want to rope drop and be there one of the first each day, what time should we be getting to the parking gates so they don't turn us around, but we get to get in one of the first and get on those rides at rope drop??

Thanks!! Skipping long lines is super important to our group. If it helps, we'll be there in 2 weeks. :)
Post 1 of this thread has a lot of helpful information that will help with this question and more. :)

I'm looking for advice on rope dropping HS coming from Cocoa Beach. HS opens at 9am and it's about an 1-1.25 hours from Cocoa Beach to HS. We're staying at Beach Club Villas but I highly doubt we'll be able to check in THAT early. I'm wondering if we should drive straight to HS or go to Beach Club, drop off luggage and walk to HS? I figure driving straight HS will be quickest (leave Cocao Beach at 7am after hopefully getting a ROTR pass). I'm thinking if we drop luggage and walk we'd probably need to leave Cocoa Beach around 6am but then we'd just have to pick up our luggage and head to the room at the end of the day. Thoughts?

Is it necessary to rope drop the water parks? We are planning on going to BB in June. Are there any reports of it opening earlier?
If you want a prime spot and want to be 100 percent sure you can get in the water park these days, be there near opening time.

Showing up at 1pm , for example, may leave you without access due to capacity limits.

In the past, there have been a number of different opening processes / shows at the MK. On our trip about a year ago, they would let guests on to Main Street about an hour before opening. Then they would have a opening show at the castle to officially open the rest of the park. From reading these boards, that appears to have changed but I am having a hard time pulling it all together. What is the rope drop process at MK now?

For tomorrow morning at AK, for rope drop with opening time of 8, as i understand it, the best way is to be a the aoa bus at 6:30. Would it be just as good to get a lyft for like 6:50? or is availability and not letting cars in potentially an issue? Just trying to avoid walking to bus from little mermaid rooms and then standing for a while if Lyft could avoid that. Is there only 1 bus at that time? or if it get full, will there be another right behind? Sorry for questions-it's our first time and I have been pouring over these boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter