Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

Good morning all! we bought memory maker for our trip last month; i am having issues downloading photos in bulk. well over 150 for our week long trip, family of 4. other than downloading one by one is there a way to download? when i select all and try to download (or even filter / narrow selections by day or by park and download all of those) i am getting wreck it ralph / error. i can do one by one if that is the only option, but for obvious reasons would prefer something less labor intensive.
What browser are you using? If Chrome, try Edge, or vice versa... I'm not sure how well Safari on a Mac works.

Make sure you do NOT have a pop-up blocker active. If you do, see if you can PAUSE it or exempt the Disney web sites.

If you are using a VPN, try without it.

I just tried it now using Chrome, visited the site, selected Include Family & Friends, selected the first photo then checked the box to download all visible... Hit the download button, and I got the MANY pop-ups for ZIPs of ours and our friends photos.

I’m a bit out of this planning game, but during the last long trip I planned in 2016 I participated in a MemoryMaker share. I’m gathering from my searches that this is no longer a possibility? Or it just fell out of popularity?

I’m a bit out of this planning game, but during the last long trip I planned in 2016 I participated in a MemoryMaker share. I’m gathering from my searches that this is no longer a possibility? Or it just fell out of popularity?
It still works. I never took part in one (I've had annual pass which includes it, or has the cheap add-on, for the past several years), so I'm not sure where to find others looking to link up

It still works. I never took part in one (I've had annual pass which includes it, or has the cheap add-on, for the past several years), so I'm not sure where to find others looking to link up
Thanks! I am going with all of my extended family so this time I won’t have to find a related group. Just wondered if I could still purchase if on my burner like the old days to split between all of us.

I have a question :confused:, if I don't have a magic band, when using my Disney experience apps and only having the cell phone's Bluetooth activated, do the photos automatically enter the account📲?

I have a question :confused:, if I don't have a magic band, when using my Disney experience apps and only having the cell phone's Bluetooth activated, do the photos automatically enter the account📲?
Yes, as long as Bluetooth is on and MDE has permission to use it, ride photos should link to your account automatically. However, no method is perfect, so if photos don’t show up after a day, don’t hesitate to send a Missing Photos message to PhotoPass.

Only going for two park days in the upcoming week, and we've decided to just get the one-day photo option to include our day in Epcot and the MNSSHP that same night.

If I purchase the option ahead of time, do I need to designate which day I am using it for, or does the clock start to tick once the first photo is taken?

Thanks!

We are going to be at DW in 2 weeks. We are spending 3 days in the parks and one additional night for MNSSHP. If we buy the multi day memory maker will it also work for MNSSHP? Those tickets are linked to my MDE. Thanks!

I just want to verify the MM logistics. I could purchase my MM now for my early Nov trip at the discounted price. It doesn't start its 30 day download window until I activate it by downloading my first photo in November, right? I just wanted to verify that if I purchase it more than 30 days out from my trip it will still work throughout my trip. I would like to go ahead and check it off my To Do List now if I can. :D

I just want to verify the MM logistics. I could purchase my MM now for my early Nov trip at the discounted price. It doesn't start its 30 day download window until I activate it by downloading my first photo in November, right? I just wanted to verify that if I purchase it more than 30 days out from my trip it will still work throughout my trip. I would like to go ahead and check it off my To Do List now if I can. :D
Same question ! Bump

Some in our party don't want to wear MB (we have from 2018). I purchased MM for the group to use and I wonder if photo pass photos and ride photos work with the watch? If someone uses a card instead of a MB will that work for photo pass and ride photos?

Some in our party don't want to wear MB (we have from 2018). I purchased MM for the group to use and I wonder if photo pass photos and ride photos work with the watch? If someone uses a card instead of a MB will that work for photo pass and ride photos?
Attraction photos will not automatically link with an Apple Watch. Must be either an iPhone or Android device with the MDE app having bluetooth access permission.

A card can be used to manually link ride photos where a photo display exists at the end of the ride. There are a number of rides that don't have a photos display, so you can't manually claim those ride photos: Haunted Manson, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Tron, Guardian of the Galaxy, Slinky Dog Dash and Frozen Ever After.

As Michael says above, if those individuals have a smart phone with MDE installed and set to access Bluetooth, the photos are supposed to link (but don’t always, which can happen with MB too). If they ride with a different member of the party who does have a MB (in the same “photo group”), they’ll be in the photos linked to the people with MBs.

I am taking a school group in January and the kids will all have tickets that we will hand out when we get to Disney. They don't have their own MDE.

I want to buy memory maker for the group. I was thinking of making one account that they can all log in to and have a photographer scan. Then they can download photos as they go without me having to do it.

Is this allowed? Good idea? Bad idea? THanks for the feedback. I'm not trying to go around the rules, I'm trying to save myself from sending photos to 50 different kids as they want them. Last year we went and I added each kid and linked each kid to me and then I spent the whole trip sending them photos.

We are traveling in a couple of weeks, and I'd like to purchase Memory Maker but want to be sure I know how it will work for our situation--
My husband, daughter, and I will be together for the parks and rides. My sons are traveling with a school group, so their reservations are currently not listed in our account and they will not always be with us, or even in the same park.
From what I understand, we can still link the boys to our memory maker, and if they are using the MDE app with bluetooth turned on, we SHOULD get any pictures they take (I'm guessing mostly the rides, I don't see them stopping for a photo opp). They have traveled with us before, so their names are already in our account, what do I do to add them to the Memory Maker? Right now, when I click on their names, I can choose "Manage All Plans" or "Manage Shared Plans", and there is a box to check for Photo pass but it doesn't save- it is unchecked if I open their menu back up.

Can we add another family traveling at the same time to our memory maker? Can we add some of their friends as well?

Thanks for your help.

I did not purchase MM. is it possible to purchase a single photo download?
Yes you are able too.. we did not purchase during our last trip but ended up getting a few photos we really wanted.. we were able to purchase after we got home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter