Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

Quite a few years ago we were able to edit photopass pictures, like adding borders and characters. Is that not a thing any more, or am I just missing it? :confused3

@erionm (quick with the answers, and always right, thanks again!) gave the perfect answer, and to be honest, knew something I didn't. I had no idea photo editing was still available in the IOS app, I figured that would have gone away ages ago.

For certain, it is no longer available in the Android app, nor on the website, sorry.

@erionm (quick with the answers, and always right, thanks again!) gave the perfect answer, and to be honest, knew something I didn't. I had no idea photo editing was still available in the IOS app, I figured that would have gone away ages ago.

For certain, it is no longer available in the Android app, nor on the website, sorry.

Actually, I can't find it on my iPhone either. When I pull up my photos I only have a choice to buy a Memory Maker. I only want a single picture, edited. I can buy a single photo online on the website. I'm just going to do that and do some photoshopping.
Thank you for your replies!

Actually, I can't find it on my iPhone either. When I pull up my photos I only have a choice to buy a Memory Maker. I only want a single picture, edited. I can buy a single photo online on the website. I'm just going to do that and do some photoshopping.
Thank you for your replies!

If I remember correctly from years past, photo editing was never an option unless we had purchased the Memory Maker, so perhaps you have no ability to edit the photo until you have purchased it. Just a guess of course, my family all have Android phones, so we haven't had photo editing as an option for quite a while now.

If I remember correctly from years past, photo editing was never an option unless we had purchased the Memory Maker, so perhaps you have no ability to edit the photo until you have purchased it.
That's what I was thinking also.

I have photo edit capabilities on my iPhone since I have an Annual Pass which includes unlimited downloads for 1 year from the date the photo was captured.

Regarding the new promos, what are the odds that I can purchase the OneDay (get next day included) twice?
Our park days are Sun/Mon and Wed/Thurs.
I wanted to see if I did the one-day on Sun, could I purchase the OneDay again on Wed and get the next day included.

Couldn’t tell in the fine print if it was only applicable once.

If I remember correctly from years past, photo editing was never an option unless we had purchased the Memory Maker, so perhaps you have no ability to edit the photo until you have purchased it. Just a guess of course, my family all have Android phones, so we haven't had photo editing as an option for quite a while now.
That's what I was thinking also.

I have photo edit capabilities on my iPhone since I have an Annual Pass which includes unlimited downloads for 1 year from the date the photo was captured.
I just went back on my iPhone, now that I have purchased the single download and yes, I can edit the photo now! Thank you for that information!!!

Regarding the new promos, what are the odds that I can purchase the OneDay (get next day included) twice?
Our park days are Sun/Mon and Wed/Thurs.
I wanted to see if I did the one-day on Sun, could I purchase the OneDay again on Wed and get the next day included.

Couldn’t tell in the fine print if it was only applicable once.
Well, I have to admit, I don't have a clue. I will look up the promo, and see if I can make some sense of it.

One of the blogs I read stated that as long as you purchase the one day memory maker before March 11 you could use it before May for the buy one day, get the second day free. Does anyone know anything about this? We are going March 27 and wondered if I buy now can I save it until then? It gives me the option to buy right now.

I had the same question. We are visiting in May. This is what it says in MDE:
Limited-time offer: Activate Memory Maker One Day now to download your Disney PhotoPass® photos and videos from one day PLUS download the photos and videos from the following consecutive calendar day at no extra cost! Offer ends March 11, 2021.

Does "activate" mean the day you purchase or the day you actually use it?

Sharing Memory Maker with anyone who is not part of your travel party is not allowed.

As a Disney travel planning site, discussions about Disney's policies and rules are very welcome here. However, discussions of, or instructions for ways to circumvent those rules or "cheat the system" are not appropriate and will be deleted.

Sharing Memory Maker with anyone who is not part of your travel party is not allowed.

As a Disney travel planning site, discussions about Disney's policies and rules are very welcome here. However, discussions of, or instructions for ways to circumvent those rules or "cheat the system" are not appropriate and will be deleted.
Not trying do anything like that. I genuinely was asking if its allowed, because I didnt know.

I apologize in advance I tried to search the thread and can't figure it out.

We are staying offsite without magicbands. I understand I will get a card to use instead. Is there a way to get more than one for when our party splits up? My teens will have some free time and will want have some photos or ride photos as well.

I apologize in advance I tried to search the thread and can't figure it out.

We are staying offsite without magicbands. I understand I will get a card to use instead. Is there a way to get more than one for when our party splits up? My teens will have some free time and will want have some photos or ride photos as well.
Can't you just give them theirs?

The same cards that you use for park entry can be used to manually link PhotoPass pictures.

The same cards that you use for park entry can be used to manually link PhotoPass pictures.
Hmm, I guess I misunderstood what I was reading online. I though the first photopass photographer would give us a special card to use for all photos. This is not the case? It will be tied to the "ticket" we receive at the turnstiles for not having MB? We haven't stayed offsite in years and so many details that are usually taken care of when staying onsite are giving me fits.

Hmm, I guess I misunderstood what I was reading online. I though the first photopass photographer would give us a special card to use for all photos. This is not the case? It will be tied to the "ticket" we receive at the turnstiles for not having MB? We haven't stayed offsite in years and so many details that are usually taken care of when staying onsite are giving me fits.
Yes, you can still get cards from a PhotoPass photographer and then manually claim those photos later on the PhotoPass website. Using the card you receive for park admission is an alternative method of linking pictures to PhotoPass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter