Everything Early Theme Park Entry (ETPE) - Please Read Post 1

With early entry 30 min and remy now standby line(when we arrive in 2 weeks,) I am wondering, at what point should I make my way to remy for standby line rather then maximize early entry on rides?
I was thinking head right to Test track then make my way towards remy but I wonder will I be missing valuable early park time standing in line waiting for remy to open to avoid standing in ride line. I realize this hasn’t happened yet has it’s been virtual, just thinking about my new scenario with early entry.

Last edited:
With early entry 30 min and remy now standby line(when we arrive in 2 weeks,) I am wondering, at what point should I make my way to remy for standby line rather then maximize early entry on rides?
I was thinking head right to Test track then make my way towards remy but I wonder will I be standing in line waiting for remy to open to avoid standing in ride line. I realize this hasn’t happened yet has it’s been virtual, just thinking about my new scenario with early entry.
This is just my thought but I believe Remy is one attraction that will fill very quickly at ETPE as it is very close to the International Gateway where Skyliner guests enter the park. I am anticipating that Remy will be open with ETPE attractions so guests arriving at the front of the park will be at a disadvantage to IG guests.

If I were arriving at the front of the park I would enjoy other attractions during ETPE first then Remy later in the day.

Thank you. I wasn’t sure if it will be open for early entry. If it is then I would just head there as soon as we are in for this reason but while I am there, skyliner is not operating 1/23 which so my Epcot day

Thank you. I wasn’t sure if it will be open for early entry. If it is then I would just head there as soon as we are in for this reason but while I am there, skyliner is not operating 1/23 which so my Epcot day
Disney has not officially announced if it will/will not be running at ETPE but due to its popularity and proximity to IG I feel it would be a nightmare for CMs if it’s not running. Time will tell.

Will be curious to see reports from today and tomorrow of whether Remy has been added to the early entry roster. We will be going to Epcot Wednesday morning, from Pop. Hoping Remy will be open for early entry.

Also, I know that the first page says that Skyliner begins running about an hour prior to early entry. Is that still accurate? We have a car, but if the Skyliner can get us to Epcot in plenty of time to enjoy early entry, we would prefer to give that a try.

Will be curious to see reports from today and tomorrow of whether Remy has been added to the early entry roster. We will be going to Epcot Wednesday morning, from Pop. Hoping Remy will be open for early entry.

Also, I know that the first page says that Skyliner begins running about an hour prior to early entry. Is that still accurate? We have a car, but if the Skyliner can get us to Epcot in plenty of time to enjoy early entry, we would prefer to give that a try.
According to the Disney website, Remy has not yet been added to ETPE so we'll see if anyone reports differently here.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/guest-services/early-entry/
Yes, the Skyliner time is accurate.

Hi all, what time are people currently reporting as being able to get into the parks for Early Entry? Thanks

(Edit - I am especially interested in DHS and which way you go for ROTR once through the tapstiles - thanks!)

Edit 2 - I’m now wondering if it’s worth the money for me to get LL for ROTR for a late morning slot and then doing the other main attractions first at Rope Drop. For info, this is the day that I am going to HS on my own as the rest of my family doesn’t do thrill rides, which HS has a few of, so I figured this was probably easier!

Last edited:
I’ve read the first post, and several of the later pages, but I can’t seem to figure it out - for MK, are crowds held at land entry points, or are you able to enter the lands and line up at the attraction before they open?

We are on-site and have a CRT reservation for 8:00 on a day when early entry starts at 8:30. I’m not worried about getting in and out of the meal in that amount of time, especially with no real character interaction, but I’m trying to understand if it might give us an advantage over the crowd. The same way that PPO reservations used to do.

thanks!

I’ve read the first post, and several of the later pages, but I can’t seem to figure it out - for MK, are crowds held at land entry points, or are you able to enter the lands and line up at the attraction before they open?

We are on-site and have a CRT reservation for 8:00 on a day when early entry starts at 8:30. I’m not worried about getting in and out of the meal in that amount of time, especially with no real character interaction, but I’m trying to understand if it might give us an advantage over the crowd. The same way that PPO reservations used to do.

thanks!
The MK portion of thread 1 explains what you are asking.

The MK portion of thread 1 explains what you are asking.

I apologize because I am really struggling with it, but I have read and reread this so many times, and I still don’t get it -

Those eligible for ETPE will have their bands scanned at the hub entrance to Tomorrowland or Fantasyland (near Tea Cups) approx. 40 mins prior to posted park opening time and be permitted to access the open attractions in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland.

It sounds like you wait at a hub until the ETPE starts, but the 40 minutes is confusing me. Do they start ETPE randomly early sometimes or do you have 10 minutes to get from the holding point and line up at the offered attractions. And then they open them at the official ETPE time? Sorry - I am normally not so daft. But the 10 minutes would actually make the difference meaningful for the breakfast.

Yes, it is random - 30-40 mins before official park opening guests are allowed to enter from the hub. Rides are running when they reach them or, they fill the queue.

An 8:00 breakfast would require you to be seated, order, eat and pay in less than 20 minutes.

Yes, it is random - 30-40 mins before official park opening guests are allowed to enter from the hub. Rides are running when they reach them or, they fill the queue.

An 8:00 breakfast would require you to be seated, order, eat and pay in less than 20 minutes.

That makes total sense! Thank you!!

The random opening time is what might make breakfast a loser. I’d hoped we could eat and use the breakfast so we wouldn’t have to stand in a crowd, but I don’t want to rush, and end up still being in a crowd!

That makes total sense! Thank you!!

The random opening time is what might make breakfast a loser. I’d hoped we could eat and use the breakfast so we wouldn’t have to stand in a crowd, but I don’t want to rush, and end up still being in a crowd!
Perhaps to further confuse you, here's my experience from December:

We arrived at MK for ETPE approximately 20 minutes before scheduled ETPE opening time. We were hardly at the front of the crowd. After scanning our bands, we were held on the bridge to the right of the castle. There were a multitude of people in front of us on the bridge but even more behind us. No one was let in until the official ETPE time, which, the day we were there, was 30 minutes before official park opening.

By the time we got to PPF, the wait time there was already nearly 60 minutes. We're not runners, but even if we had run, we were so far behind the front of the crowd that I seriously doubt it would've been much better. I don't know how long the wait for SDMT was since I didn't check. We ended up going to WtP, which had no line, although by the time we got off--still before official park opening--the line was quite long and the posted wait was 20 minutes, which seemed accurate. The only other attraction we were able to fit in during ETPE was Philharmagic, which, btw, had zero people waiting for it and in fact we were able to see it twice in a row without even leaving our seats.

I'd have to say that, yes, breakfast is definitely a loser if you're hoping to utilize ETPE.

We are on-site and have a CRT reservation for 8:00 on a day when early entry starts at 8:30. I’m not worried about getting in and out of the meal in that amount of time
Even without the characters, going from check-in to out the door in 30 minutes will be tough. I suppose you could ask them to bring everything at once, and pay when you order, but that's a frenzied way to spend north of $50 per person all-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter