"Everyone needs something to believe in..."

Sparx

DIS Veteran
"...even if its just themselves"

I was having a discussion about religion today, and someone said that to me. I believe that statement.

What do you think about it?

That's a very cool thing to sorta live by although, believing in myself is something i try to live by, it doesn't always happen.

I don't think I can agree with that statement. I don't really believve in anything. My life is pretty bad right now and it's not going to get much better, I stopped believing in alot of things at an early age. I grew up really fast, by being put in many different situations all equally bad. and I know there are so many other people that are in worse conditions than I am, I don't see the point in believing anymore.

Their bullets took his best friend in Saigon
Our lawyers took his wife and kids, no regrets
In a time I don't remember
In a war he can't forget
He cried "Forgive me for what I've done there
Cause I never meant the things I did"
And give me something to believe in

i totally believe in that statement everyone needs to have something to believe in to keep everyone in a balance and a protection of themsevles sort of thing

i beleve that the quark* in front of me is more important than i

*part of an atom

i agree with it but i dont always believe in myself. i like to have something else to believe in too. like God or person who is setting out to do something right in this corrupt world...

I don't understand how anyone could not believe that statement. It's completely true. I'm confused as to how you can't believe in anything at all. Of course humans are real, how can you not believe that they exist. :confused3

I actually don't believe in any form of God. That doesn't mean that I don't believe in myself.

~Caitlin

I believe in myself.......sort of.

I would put I believe in God but these past few months I've been questioning it.

I don't understand how anyone could not believe that statement. It's completely true. I'm confused as to how you can't believe in anything at all. Of course humans are real, how can you not believe that they exist. :confused3

I actually don't believe in any form of God. That doesn't mean that I don't believe in myself.

~Caitlin
I believe in people.

i believe in sparky

no joke he's a good pony, actually quitw taleneted.
believing in him is fun and it gives me something to do:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter