Ever Done All 4 Parks in One Day? We DID! 10/16

forgetyourtroubles!

Mouseketeer
This last Saturday, which was quite a busy day I might add, my 12 yr daughter and I went to all 4 parks in one day. We didn't plan it that way, but here's what we did.
Animal Kingdom- 9:30 am I get FP for Safari for our group of 9 and meet up w/ them at It's Tough to Be a Bug. After Bug, we stroll around and take in some walking exibits, then go to Safari. Lunch at Tusker House, then Festival of Lion King.
Whole group hops to:
MGM 3:00-7:30 Movie Ride, Parade, Indiana, Muppet, Walk right in for Little Mermaid, Tower, Rockin' Roller Coaster.
Back to Beach Club for a few minutes where we eat a quick dinnner in the room.
Epcot 8:20- O Canada, Grab some Food from F&W, Illuminations, everyone else went back to the room, but 12 yr old still wants to keep going.
9:15 Board Monorail in front car w/ captain, see start of Wishes from Monorail as we are pulling to to MK, rest of Wishes as we proceed down Main Street. Then Splash Mountain, Big Thunder, Splash again, Space Mountain, and Spectromagic. Home at Midnight!
I was REAAALLY tired and now I know what it takes to wear out my kid! I always wondered that. However we had a lot of fun. :crazy:

not all 4 but Oct 5th we did 3
started at MK for lunch in the castle and shopping while the boys rode BTMR
then hopped over to MGM for RnR, Star Tours, Muppets
then hopped over to EpCot for Test Track & Mission Space

we had already attended MNSSHP and spent a day at EpCot - werent planning on MGM but needed to get on RnR

we were last at WDW 10/02 and are returning 8/05 so no longer feel the need to "do it all" - mostly now do the new things and some of our favorites

yup, did all 4 parks and the hotel tour on the monorail.

Started off at about 10 with DAK, went to see Tarzan (my roomates were MADLY in love with him!!) and ride Dinosaur...off to MGM, lunch at Mama Melrose and ToT and RnR...then epcot, rode M:S, and figment,....then ended the day at MK, went on Buzz and Space, had some snacks, and watched Wishes...from there walked around the three resorts and went into gift shops...finished up at around 10:30, then had to catch the bus back home from the TTC...it was fun but tiring!!

Wow.... What an awesome day. Don't you just love those special Disney moments with your kids?

I can say I HAVE done all four parks in one day....however, I was with my husband and we didn't have the kids with us. It was something I've always wanted to do. We were dog tired at the end of the day, and the Jacuzzi tub never felt so good! It was a LOT of fun though :) .

Last Christmas, my brother, my then fiance, and myself hit all four parks in one day. It was actually on Christmas day. We opened AK, hopped to Epcot, then MGM, and ended the day closing MK, where they had it snowing. We were all wrecked! Of course, it was sooooooo much fun!!!

VelvetGloves

We did all 4 parks, TL, DTD and DQ (BB was closed for rehab) but we did not do near as much as you at each place. We had PAPs and just wanted to see if we could hit every place in one day. The tour you did sounds awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter