• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Evening Show or Parade

When are you going? There is a Christmas parade in December and Mardi Gras parade Feb-mid-April. There is also a show on water sprays with some fireworks at the Studios at closing. Sometimes a light show on Hogwarts castle in the evening.
I don’t think they do an afternoon parade anymore but certain characters and their float come out at certain times at the studios, for photos and to interact a bit with the people. In December I saw Shrek, Puss in Boots, Big Bad Wolf, and 3 blind mice out with a gingerbread house. I’ve seen Sponge Bob characters doing the same thing.

We were looking forward to the night show at studios for our spring break trip and it looks like they ended it March 9th with no notice. Bummer as a night show is one of our favorite things about Disney, I know this one wasn’t Disney caliber but it just seems too much like a local amusement park to end the night without one and just say that was the last ride of the night let’s go.

We were looking forward to the night show at studios for our spring break trip and it looks like they ended it March 9th with no notice. Bummer as a night show is one of our favorite things about Disney, I know this one wasn’t Disney caliber but it just seems too much like a local amusement park to end the night without one and just say that was the last ride of the night let’s go.
Had no idea. Just watched it the first week in March (1st time seeing it after years of going to US, that type of show is not really my thing). I like fireworks, but I haven't seen many of the Universal movies they showed scenes of on the water sprays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter