Error message on Disney Dining reservation site

MonicaD1030

Magical mama
Most of the time when I try to look for reservations after selecting the date and time I get the following message:
"We were unable to check for available tables at this time."

Does anyone else get this? I'm wondering if its a browser issue or is it on Disney's end.

I kept getting this message on my 180+10 day :headache: I thought it was a system glitch but it seems to happen all the time now.

Most of the time when I try to look for reservations after selecting the date and time I get the following message:

Does anyone else get this? I'm wondering if its a browser issue or is it on Disney's end.

I kept getting this message on my 180+10 day :headache: I thought it was a system glitch but it seems to happen all the time now.

Just hit find tables again and it should work. You may need to do this more than once though.

I just keep clicking on 'find a table' until it goes away. Lately though I've been getting a load error which I can't do anything with. Ah IT fun at WDW.

I just keep clicking on 'find a table' until it goes away. Lately though I've been getting a load error which I can't do anything with. Ah IT fun at WDW.

The looping back to the reservation page error is an especially frustrating one. On another thread somebody suggested clearing the cookies would resolve some of the errors.

I got the load error earlier today and then once it started working again it looked like a ton of tables had been added for resort restaurants during my stay. No character dining though but I'm wondering if that error happens when they are making changes to the site.

I have been getting all morning, this morning....maybe they are putting more reservations in the system...hahahahhhhaha...really though, I have noticed that I get that error and then when it finally goes through, there will be something there that wasn't before. I was able to pick up a reservation yesterday through the November cancellation board and right at the time the person was to cancel, I hit refresh and it gave me that error. I hit refresh again and there was my time...Who knows??

I got the load error earlier today and then once it started working again it looked like a ton of tables had been added for resort restaurants during my stay. No character dining though but I'm wondering if that error happens when they are making changes to the site.
EXACTLY!

I keep getting the error message...I've tried refreshing...I've tried closing down completely...I've tried requesting other ways...nothing!

They're 'enhancing' their system per the CM i spoke to about 10 minutes ago. Hope the enhancement means a new IT company because this one blows.

I was getting that same error too yesterday and then again this morning. I hope it gets fixed really soon. I am desperately trying to find a BOG dinner reservation and this error is making it really difficult to stalk the system.

Trying repeatedly on my 180 +10 yesterday got me all but 4 of my ADRs. Doing it today got me 3 of those. Raglan Road still won't admit to having any tables at all at any time. I'm calling them direct in a minute.

Trying repeatedly on my 180 +10 yesterday got me all but 4 of my ADRs. Doing it today got me 3 of those. Raglan Road still won't admit to having any tables at all at any time. I'm calling them direct in a minute.

Make your reservation with Raglan Road on Open Table. It should have availability and you don't be charged a cancel few of anything comes up.

Make your reservation with Raglan Road on Open Table. It should have availability and you don't be charged a cancel few of anything comes up.

Open Table wouldn't book it because they only go to 180, not 180 + 10, but Raglan Road booked it for me directly when I called.

I kept getting that error message so I just kept hitting "Search" (4-5 times) until it eventually loaded. Super annoying!

Happens all the time :). First thing to do? Hit the system AGAIN (shift refresh) -several times, if necessary. 8 out of 10 times, this is just the Web Front End timing out when it tries to fetch data from the crippled back end database :).

This issue happens with non-Disney owned restaurants because they don't get loaded into the system this early.
That is the case with Raglan Road right now; I just confirmed with a cast member.
You can book directly at the restaurant or open table and then cancel when disney loads them.
Or just keep trying. :)

This issue happens with non-Disney owned restaurants because they don't get loaded into the system this early.
That is the case with Raglan Road right now; I just confirmed with a cast member.
You can book directly at the restaurant or open table and then cancel when disney loads them.
Or just keep trying. :)

Even BETTER advice :). If it's non Disney owned? Just book directly :).

Anyone seen the "we're ducking out" or something along those lines? I found a better time on a ressie and clicked to book it and got the "ducking out" message. Went back to refresh and get ressie and the time was not there. Don't know if this is a regular message, as I've never seen it before. I wasn't happy that I missed out though.

Anyone seen the "we're ducking out" or something along those lines? I found a better time on a ressie and clicked to book it and got the "ducking out" message. Went back to refresh and get ressie and the time was not there. Don't know if this is a regular message, as I've never seen it before. I wasn't happy that I missed out though.

Yes, the one with an exasperated Donald Duck? I get that one almost as often as I get Stitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter