Epcot's New Tier 1 Is:

ALA3Princesses

Earning My Ears
image.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 8
I took LWTL back in April hoping to trade it for Soarin or FEA when they became available. Traded for Soarin this morning!!

Woke this morning to find a DIS "ad" on facebook reflecting the article on Soarin' reopening. Immediately checked MDE and changed my LWTL FP. Also had booked it in part hoping to change it!

How long will frozen ever after be standby only? Yikes that does not sound fun!

Frozen Ever After is the ride and does have FP.

All we know about the M/G is that they said on the blog that it does not have FP.

Frozen Ever After is the ride and does have FP.

All we know about the M/G is that they said on the blog that it does not have FP.

ahh makes sense now. Thanks

Was really looking for just the ride. Not sure but Anna and Elsa character greet does not do much for me. We seen them on DCL it was meh. It would be pretty cool to see them in a themed area though. We saw Rapunzel and Finn in DL in a themed area in fantasyland and I must say that was too cute and changed my view of many greets with face characters. Cuter than the ones in MK imho. I think it was the whole small cottage thing. ok done rambling. lol

its crazy to me that LWTL is still tier 1.
i'd never pick it.
there's never more than a 2 minute wait for it when i go.

just like half the tier 2 attractions at epcot are not worth getting.
i also generally walk right on SE and figment.

There are at least two valid reasons that LwtL is currently on the list as a Tier 1 FP+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter