• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot's Holidays Around the World Food and Entertainment Passport Post #63

Does the candlelight processional ever get rained out?

If so, what happens if you have a dining package? (I have a lunch in Italy at 2:30 with a 5:00 pm show).

Last year we had the package for the 5pm show for NPH. It started to sprinkle then as the show started the bottom fell out. Needless to say we sat in the rain and watched the show. Not the most ideal situation but the show is worth it.

I am happy JoyFul will be there again. I always love the group's music
My favorite storytellers are Germany and Norway
Also looking forward to trying some of the holiday foods and drinks

Hopefully that passport isn't the final proof - looks like they forgot to mark any vegetarian/gluten-free items past the first food page

Are all of the holiday stories/entertainment live or are some stories recorded? And, if some are recorded, does anyone have a list of those? Thanks so much.

Are all of the holiday stories/entertainment live or are some stories recorded? And, if some are recorded, does anyone have a list of those? Thanks so much.
they are all live minus the China one that has a recorded track explaining what the chinese dragon is doing

Holiday Craft Beers-Odyssey
From Nov 16th through Dec. 30 (closed Nov 24th, Dec 1,2,8 and 29)
Serving a selection of holiday beers from around the World

Someone tell me more about this. :love:

I can't find any information online... this sounds delicious!

I feel like I'm going to have to rearrange my entire trip to fit more Epcot time in after seeing this! :drinking1

Has anyone been? I saw that the portions are larger and more expensive than Food and Wine so they are not snack credits, but the desserts are (At least at Alpine Haus and the Southern kiosk). Do you think that you can use be QS credit for one entree and a dessert and drink, or should I plan to play OOP if I want to try one of the savory dishes?

So I went to the Ales Around the World at the Odyssey building and they don't have a menu posted, I waited in line and noticed that each person had to hear what they had from the CM at the register. So I get to the register and ask for a menu, they say they don't have it but can read it to me, so I ask if I can get a pic of the paper they were reading from and they said, no.
So my daughter took out her phone and basically recorded the CM telling us what they had.
They have 2 filghts:
Flight 1
UFO Pumpkin Harpoon
3 Daughters 7 Degrees
Abita Christmas
Sierra Nevada

Flight 2
Bells Winter Wheat Ale
Goose Island
3rd one she couldn't even pronounce so that will be a surprise :)
And you pick one from flight 1

each flight is 9.50 or 9.50 for a single full cup

For those asking about the food, we only tried the chocolate cake but, to be honest didn't check about the snack credit, I don't remember seeing the symbol but I wasn't looking. The food are full sized

So I went to the Ales Around the World at the Odyssey building and they don't have a menu posted, I waited in line and noticed that each person had to hear what they had from the CM at the register. So I get to the register and ask for a menu, they say they don't have it but can read it to me, so I ask if I can get a pic of the paper they were reading from and they said, no.
So my daughter took out her phone and basically recorded the CM telling us what they had.
They have 2 filghts:
Flight 1
UFO Pumpkin Harpoon
3 Daughters 7 Degrees
Abita Christmas
Sierra Nevada

Flight 2
Bells Winter Wheat Ale
Goose Island
3rd one she couldn't even pronounce so that will be a surprise :)
And you pick one from flight 1

each flight is 9.50 or 9.50 for a single full cup

For those asking about the food, we only tried the chocolate cake but, to be honest didn't check about the snack credit, I don't remember seeing the symbol but I wasn't looking. The food are full sized
That seems horribly inefficient. But thank you for reporting back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter