Epcots cookie stroll in 2 days

Sure, I think there are 7 total and they are all at different booths around the World Showcase.

In past years you got a stamp in the little passport card that you can pick up at most booths and when you get all of the cookies on the stroll there is one last cookie which is free.

I didn’t know if they want you to finish it in one day or if it matters.
You can take however long the festival is going on to finish it. They stamp your book with a stamp that is not dated so they have no clue when you started it and they don't care. In the past, at all the festivals that have some sort of stroll like that, I've usually take 5 to 6 days to complete (the length of my trip). The cookie stroll is particularly difficult for me since I'm usually solo and more than two cookies a day is impossible for me to eat.

I’m pretty sure that’s fine. We did the Fromage Montage (basically cheese stroll) this summer over two days and the stamps don’t have anything to indicate a date and we had no problem getting the prize.

You can take however long the festival is going on to finish it. They stamp your book with a stamp that is not dated so they have no clue when you started it and they don't care. In the past, at all the festivals that have some sort of stroll like that, I've usually take 5 to 6 days to complete (the length of my trip). The cookie stroll is particularly difficult for me since I'm usually solo and more than two cookies a day is impossible for me to eat.
Thank you! Yes I don’t think I can eat that many cookies in one day lol.

Has anyone ever tried to save the cookies and take them home? Like if I bring ziploc bags and a container to keep them in - would they hold up?

It's 5 cookies and you can collect the stamps over multiple days. Between my daughters and I we completed it and got the redemption cookie and peppermint sundae in a souvenir type cup. The cookie from Bavaria was our favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter