Epcot Santa Makes Holiday Magic

Cried reading this. What a wonderful, beautiful story.
It is no small thing, that's for sure. You and those cast members did something for your daughter that simply cannot be praised enough. When children from abusive situations believe the "truth" about them that they are "bad", it isn't easily reversed. What you, Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the rest of the cast members did for your sweet girl that day in Epcot is nothing short of amazing. Kudos to you, Mom. Keep telling her how wonderful she is. Eventually that will be the truth she believes about herself.

Thanks so much for sharing! Merry Christmas!

I'm not a huge lover of the holidays, but this was a lovely story - got me right in the feels. Happy holidays to your family!

Darn you! I'm tearing up now. I hope you and your family have a beautiful holiday and wonderful new year. It's people like you that make the difference between children that become haters and children that become beacons of love and light:goodvibes Something we are always in short supply of.

everyone within ear shot was in tears, myself included.
You can include me here also, Jenn.

What a wonderful, heart warming story about D and Santa.

You mention in your signature you worked at S/D in concierge. Just wondering if you are the Jenn while I was at the Swan one year and told my Thabo story and other things to, and afterwards you sent something to me. If you are, great 'seeing' you again. :wave2: If not, still great 'seeing' you here, sharing your wonderful story about D and Santa. :goodvibes

This is such a beautiful story and testifies to the power of kindness and how important and magical it can be. I couldn't help crying and being deeply touched by your story. I have every confidence with such a wonderful parent in you this beautiful wonderful child has every chance of an amazing life. Thank you for sharing this special experience!

Yes, I was there with Thabo! Hello!

You can include me here also, Jenn.

What a wonderful, heart warming story about D and Santa.

You mention in your signature you worked at S/D in concierge. Just wondering if you are the Jenn while I was at the Swan one year and told my Thabo story and other things to, and afterwards you sent something to me. If you are, great 'seeing' you again. :wave2: If not, still great 'seeing' you here, sharing your wonderful story about D and Santa. :goodvibes

Thank you for allm of the warm wishes, everyone. I told D everyone was asking for her and she is so happy! Merry Christmas Eve! Believe in magic tonight and always!

What a special story to read as I "settle down for a long winter's nap" this Christmas morning. Children/grandchildren are the center of our lives and your story makes me see how blessed we all are to have the opportunity to shape their lives. Given the opportunity, we'd all like to make a difference in the lives of the "little ones" and I firmly believe Santa and Mrs. Claus have given "D" a "new lease on life". She'll have that special moment to carry with her a lifetime and I pray it helps erase the bad memories she also has. Merry, merry Christmas to you and your family. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter