Epcot indoor dining or bar or lounge options?

Jsharp13

Mouseketeer
On the week we will be in Epcot, it will be hotter than a volcanic eruption, on the surface of the sun. I have a plan including sit down dining and indoor atractions and a mid day break.

But what I'm looking for are any possible inside sit down spots for quick service, or primarily a drink?

For example, I think we can just walk into Rose and Crown pub (not the dining room) and sit to enjoy a beer (space permitting!). Are there others like this in the World Showcase area?

La Cava de Tequila in Mexico
Le Halle Patisserie in France
Regal Eagle Smokehouse in American Pavilion

Along with those listed above,

Connections eatery and cafe
Katsura Grill in Japan
In Mexico, sometimes the Cantina De San Angel during lunch opens the seating of Hacienda de San Angel
Sunshine Seasons in The Land

Good luck getting seats at Rose & Crown. Post-Covid, the indoor seating has been reduced to about 25% of what was available before the pandemic closure and outdoor seating as disappeared completely.

Along with those listed above,

Connections eatery and cafe
Katsura Grill in Japan
In Mexico, sometimes the Cantina De San Angel during lunch opens the seating of Hacienda de San Angel
Sunshine Seasons in The Land
I second Sunshine Seasons in the Land. At my wife's recommendation, I tried their oak-smoked salmon and mashed potatoes and was blown away. It legitimately could have been table-service food at some spots in WDW.

Does a drink from Regal Eagle and attendance at The American Experience count? It a great break and could also be a nap.

Good luck getting seats at Rose & Crown. Post-Covid, the indoor seating has been reduced to about 25% of what was available before the pandemic closure and outdoor seating as disappeared completely.
Rose & Crown now opens at 10:30 (could be 10:00) and the dining room is available for seating. Order drinks at the bar (no food available, but you can bring in items from the fish & chips place next door or other food) and seat yourself in the dining room. Since R&C no longer does lunch, the dining room is open until just before opening time for the restaurant.

We spent a couple of hot mornings (and a couple with rain) there with a Bloody Mary or beer. Likewise, the outdoor covered patio is also available.

Rose & Crown now opens at 10:30 (could be 10:00) and the dining room is available for seating. Order drinks at the bar (no food available, but you can bring in items from the fish & chips place next door or other food) and seat yourself in the dining room. Since R&C no longer does lunch, the dining room is open until just before opening time for the restaurant.

We spent a couple of hot mornings (and a couple with rain) there with a Bloody Mary or beer. Likewise, the outdoor covered patio is also available.
A 10:30 pub opening is certainly a nice change. Having the dining room available for seating provides a little compensation for the loss of the pub seating. It used to be an 11:30 pub opening with the pub menu food available starting at 12 noon. I enjoyed many a fish & chips lunch there pre-Covid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter