EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, Sept. 25 - Nov 16 2015

I was one of the lucky few that got in right away at 7am. The agent needed her supervisor's help, because the events were not showing up right away in her system.

Also, the Italy pairing with beer is called Wine vs. Beer pairing, not Italian Food, Wine, and Beer as stated on Disney's site. It helped when I mentioned the times each event I wanted started.
I was able to get everything, and I did not ask about the premium packages.

Thanks, this is the event I hope to book for 10/20.

Called the FEST number right at 7. Stated 4 minute wait was actually 22 minutes. Got a very cheery CM. Each event I asked for didn't show up at first. I think she kept going out and coming back into her system. 13 minutes later, all 4 events are booked! Cheese seminar 11/7, Mediterranean pairing 11/9, Moroccan pairing 11/10, and I threw caution to the wind and got the Japanese beer tasting on 11/11, even though I've seen nothing about the event.

Back to bed now for an hour!

I had about a 35 minute wait after being told it would be 19. But got an excellent CM and booked 11/3 Hibachi Exp, 11/1 French Family, and 11/2 Mediterranean Tasting. Wow, so glad that is done and relatively painless.

Laura

Last edited:

PFTS Reserved Seating sold out (Chase only) 10/10. General Admission and Wine View still open. So I decided to with Wine View rather then try to get this again LOL!
Could not get Parisian breakfast for that day. Could get it for 9/26. (So I guess that "possible" trip is now a go!)

Of course my bigger issue is my DVC reservation does not start until Monday, but I knew that.

This would go faster if the script they had to read about PFTS wasn't so long and didn't include so much useless info LOL!

Last edited:
After almost an hour was not able to get anything. Had a moron agent with a bad attitude who couldn't find anything. Was told to call back at 9. Hung up and currently waiting for second phone to connect. Will try again.

In the "terms and conditions" part my CM said something about not wearing tank tops. That sounds odd but this is new to me, am I going to be asked to leave my culinary demo if I wear a tank top to the park that day?

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...all the Disney Visa slots for the Parisian Breakfast on the 10th are gone. I was able to get 1 culinary demo but that is it.

I was told Wine View and Reserved seating for the 10/10 PFTS was sold out after my 4 minute wait turned into 45 minutes.

I've tried calling back a few times since my first call in which nothing was loaded. I got disconnected after being on hold for 15 minutes and called back 3 times. So far the wait time has gone from 2 1/2 hours down to 74 minutes in just minutes. Maybe more agents are gradually coming in to work to assist.

Clang clang clang went the trolley, again... on hold for one full loop of the music, now.

In the "terms and conditions" part my CM said something about not wearing tank tops. That sounds odd but this is new to me, am I going to be asked to leave my culinary demo if I wear a tank top to the park that day?

My CM said no tank tops for men only.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter