• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, Sept. 25 - Nov 16 2015

From the link in TDCNala's first post, there is a new event called
“French Family Meal Traditions” lunch on Fridays and Sundays.

Being a pessimist, it looks like the French Regional Lunches are no more

How far in advance of the preview does the email go out? I really want to go this year and I suspect that availability is very limited so I will have to act quickly.

The announcement email has already been sent. There should be a second one 'in the next few weeks' informing members of how and when to book the event.

I'm so excited for this year, planning lots of WS time.
F&W festival Vets - What is "eat to the beat"? something separate I have to pay for?

Can't wait to plan this year's F&W trip and already thinking about 2016 because that will be our first ADULT only Disney trip with friends!!!!!! :) :) :)
We were suppose to do our first Adults only trip too for our anniversary, FD suckered me into bringing kids - LOL

From the link in TDCNala's first post, there is a new event called
“French Family Meal Traditions” lunch on Fridays and Sundays.

Being a pessimist, it looks like the French Regional Lunches are no more

I'm concerned about this as well. We booked Sat-Tue so we can do Party for the Senses and FRUNCH. I'm curious as to what family meal traditions will entail--are they trying to family it up? (you know, so people with kids go) or going to do something like FRUNCH where they talk about the menu, history of the dish and so on. Also, will there be ample wine? ;)

Most info says Fri and Sun, but this link (http://wdwprepschool.com/complete-overview-of-epcots-food-and-wine-festival/) and this link (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/tag/epcot/) say Fri and Sat...

Last edited:
Anyone have an idea when the menus will be released? My daughter is hoping Canada will still have the mushroom filet from Le Cellier. Will be there to see Wilson Philips!! Should be a lot of fun!!

IWhat is "eat to the beat"? something separate I have to pay for?

Eat to the Beat is held at the American Adventure amphitheater and features different bands/musical performers generally from the 1960's, 1970's, and 1980's. The bands perform three times daily and there is no charge to attend any of the performances. Last year, Disney did offer a dining package which included either lunch or dinner at one of the World Showcase restaurants along with preferred seating for one of the shows. We have no idea at this point if the packages will be offered again.

TDC Nala has the bands scheduled for this year's Eat of the Beat concerts listed on the first post on this thread.

Any news on whether they will be offering the Food & Wine Festival Premium Package again this year?

I am curious about this too...

This will be my 5th F&W and my mother's FIRST! I'm wondering if I should splurge and get the package. For those who have done it, how were the VIP areas? Are they just tables or are there chairs as well? I'm also wondering if you can purchase it using Disney Gift Cards? I am addicted to purchasing the discounted gift cards and that method would make this just barely affordable for me.

Can't wait for more information to be released about events & packages. DH & I did the beer pairing luncheon at Via Napoli last October and thought it was really good! Also, hoping the bands don't change the week DH & I are there. I was excited to see Air Supply and now to possibly see the SOS band?? Yeah, I"m such an 80's girl :upsidedow. Cannot wait for F&W this year!!

Can't wait for more information to be released about events & packages. DH & I did the beer pairing luncheon at Via Napoli last October and thought it was really good! Also, hoping the bands don't change the week DH & I are there. I was excited to see Air Supply and now to possibly see the SOS band?? Yeah, I"m such an 80's girl :upsidedow. Cannot wait for F&W this year!!

Last year the premium areas originally had no seating or shade. After the first week or so Disney did put in one or maybe two tables with a few seats but they were not a lot of them. They also brought in a few umbrellas. I actually will be surprised if this continues. Every time I walked by the staff was standing around looking bored. It was fairly labor-intensive and I'm not sure it got Enough users to pay for itself. Of course they announced it very late and gave very few details, maybe marketing would've helped

This will be our first F&W and we are thrilled! Two years ago my best friend and I were there the week before the festival started and it was horrible watching the CM's setup. Now just anxiously awaiting the info about the events & packages.

We are headed there for our first trip to F&W. I hope to do one of the special events and tastings. Too bad we will be there at the end of the festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter