Epcot Flower & Garden next year

DisneyMom2000000

DIS Veteran
any predictions on what dates flower and garden will happen next year? Planning a trip for late February or early march and would like to see it again!

It is almost always Mar 1 to May 30 or so. Can't imagine any reason it would change unless it expands a week on either side. Keep in mind that festivals (almost) always begin on weekends so that affects the actual opening dates.

It is almost always Mar 1 to May 30 or so. Can't imagine any reason it would change unless it expands a week on either side. Keep in mind that festivals (almost) always begin on weekends so that affects the actual opening dates.

So next year it's probably march 3?

It'll probably start on March 1st. Keep in mind the Art Fest is returning next year but no word on dates. This year it ran Jan 13th-Feb 20th on Fri-Mon each weekend

Last edited:

Flower and Garden started on Wednesday this year.

I guess you missed the "(almost)." :)

Actually, no, I didn't. I guess I just see something that's almost always happening differently. In this case, I would see it as Flower and Garden starting on a weekend more often than not. However, for at least the last few years, that hasn't been the case. It may be helpful for the OP to know that.

I woudln't expect it in feb and early march has only been the last 2 years....

keep in mind, it's better as the flowers have a chance to grow. It's still great early in the event but just looks even better as it processes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter