• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EPCOT Center: Old Attractions & Memories

DISNEYGIRL16

The Ultimate Disney Fan! EVER.
Here is an amazing thread for EPCOT Center "fanatics" or members who would just love to share their adventures on/in EPCOT Center.

Here,is a dedication thread to EPCOT Center (NOT the current EPCOT). Please,Please,PLEASE feel free to talk about deceased attractions,or your adventures in the Park,or,just what you liked (best)! Please share memories,photos,links to videos etc. !

Have a Magical Day! (and a wonderful time posting and reading!)

Mind sharing with us what that site is or where?
EPCOT Center is EPCOT. When we speak of EPCOT Center,we mean the things at EPCOT that aren't there anymore.Such as Horizons,Wonders of Life,World of Motion,The Living Seas,Kitchen Kabaret,Journey into YOUR imagination,CommuniCore,Computer Central,The Asuter Computer Revue etc.

EPCOT Center was the ORIGINAL EPCOT (Original Name) and featured those rides,and most are now shut down/deceased or re-designed.

Yes, I know the difference between Epcot and EPCOT Ctr. I was there when it opened. I guess I just misunderstood your post. When I read it I thought that you were referring us to another location where an "amazing" thread existed. :confused3 Sorry! I just didn't realize that we were actually creating that amazing thread and that it didn't already exist. My bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter