• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

??? "Entertainment" book rate of $66 at Swan???? Anyone hear this??

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
I was talking to a friend that said she got a rate of $66 at the Swan 2 years ago using the "Entertainment" Book.
Has anyone else gotten such a rate??
It just seemed so unbelievabley low!! I asked her if she was sure it was $66 and not $166??? She seemed pretty sure.

Any chance of getting a rate like that now a days?????

My understanding is that the Entertainment book will get you 1/2 off rack rate.

I was quoted $147.50 per night with the entertainment rate for Oct. But I did get the Swan for $81 per night through priceline for Oct.

Wow that is a great rate for the Swan how did you get that on Priceline? I haven't used priceline yet! What about Hotwire, has anybody gotten the Swan using Hotwire, what price? Thanks for the heads up! You are all the greatest! I love the DIS Boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter