• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

End of May/First of June Code/Special Promos Watch!

I've received a few PINs via email but they were for the end of 2009 and we just went in August. Two days ago I called WDW Reservations to ask if there was a PIN attached to my name. They said there was not, but there was a room only deal and asked when I wanted to travel - I would have to travel by June 15th. I told them I was definitely looking for early June and held my breath for the quote. I basically got 35% off room rate on a mod, or buy 4 get 3 free, however you want to look at it. I am SO excited! Maybe this means they will be extending buy 4 get 3 through June soon?

Web - can you check your email or package info and see what code you booked under for the 35% off? CM was clueless when I called..thanks!

I need a room for 4 people just for the two nights before we move to our DVC.

I will never get a pin code but I wondered if the AP or Fl resident room only code is better than the codes going out?

We only need room as we have AP's. Don't need any 3/4 offer either, it just for two nights.

I looked at mousesavers historical and the AP Fl resident rates released in the past in Feb.

Any speculation on what we can expect for the 2010 year?

My TA told me that SWW starts the weekend we get there--May 21-23!! But I am really bummed about not getting to see the Flower & Garden Festival!

I would really love it to start then. We want to go SWW and arrive Friday of Memorial day weekend. I was worried it would not start till June.

Web - can you check your email or package info and see what code you booked under for the 35% off? CM was clueless when I called..thanks!

The Disney site is down for maintenance, but I know I saw it. When it's back online I will check my reservation.

THank you, WEb!!! I really appreciate it. I will be awaiting your post!popcorn::

Still waiting to see if Disney puts out any deals during our time period. Anyone heard anything new about Star Wars weekends?

I've received a few PINs via email but they were for the end of 2009 and we just went in August. Two days ago I called WDW Reservations to ask if there was a PIN attached to my name. They said there was not, but there was a room only deal and asked when I wanted to travel - I would have to travel by June 15th. I told them I was definitely looking for early June and held my breath for the quote. I basically got 35% off room rate on a mod, or buy 4 get 3 free, however you want to look at it. I am SO excited! Maybe this means they will be extending buy 4 get 3 through June soon?

I sure hope so. DH just got the time off approved from work, so now all we are waiting on is a deal to come up.

We are booking the Poly now and hoping for good discounts or a pin code that covers our dates of June 3 to June 6. We are booked from May 28 to June 3 at BLT using my DVC points so we're hoping to make this our dream trip with a first time stay at the Poly.

Have any of ya'll been lucky enough to receive one of the pin codes I've been reading about? A lot of folks are getting codes that last through the end of June. Of course, I haven't gotten a darn thing.

Nothing here. It is looking more and more like we wont be going :( Oh well at least it will save us thousands of dollars.

I got the pin a few weeks ago that covers all of 2010 (except major holidays)

Log onto WDW.com, with your popup blocker off, price some trips, save some offers and when you sign off the site fill out the survey saying you don't think the price was a good value. Do this a few times over the course of a few days/weeks and you might get one. :wizard:

We received an e-mail pin code yesterday!:cool1:First time for an e-mail one and the first one period in a lot of years that we could use. The discount was for most travel periods (some blackouts) through June 12th. We need a reservation for Fri & Sat. June 4th & 5th. I still couldn't believe the rates even with the pin code. We are so used to traveling in the fall when its MUCH cheaper. $293 for POFQ and $540ish for AKL. I double checked the regular rates and wow, $900 for 2 nights at AKL savanna view. Holy moly! I guess the 40 percent is really applied. OUCH! Do people REALLY pay that much if they don't have some type of code??

We were hoping to choose a different resort this time and stay deluxe (we are DVC but if we are paying for a weekend room we usually stay mod). But looking at those prices, we'll probably just stay at POFQ again. :thumbsup2

Did you guys see the latest rumor? The rumor is there will be a new discount coming out on December 21st which will include dates up to June 3, 2010.

Did you guys see the latest rumor? The rumor is there will be a new discount coming out on December 21st which will include dates up to June 3, 2010.

Bummer. That still will not help me. The girls do not get out of school until June 2nd so most likely we will not be leaving until the 3rd anyway.

Bummer. That still will not help me. The girls do not get out of school until June 2nd so most likely we will not be leaving until the 3rd anyway.

I think you are fine as long as you book your beginning date by the 3rd. Just leave the day after school and you should be golden. Check with Disney first of course.

I will see what comes out and check form there. In the past we have left the day they got out of school since it is a minimum day anyway so as long as the trip only has to start by the 3rd we should be okay.

I think you are fine as long as you book your beginning date by the 3rd. Just leave the day after school and you should be golden. Check with Disney first of course.

Unfortunately, Disney has stopped allowing you to check in the last day of a promo and keep it for the length of your stay :sad2: (Free Dining may be the rare exception)

Summer, don't give up on that pin code yet! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter