End of March - Weather Question

Kuzcotopia1

...it's my birthday present to me! i'm so happy.
I'm typically a September Disney visitor; however, this year I will be going towards the end of March. I have looked up typical highs and lows temperature-wise but I wanted to get real opinions on the weather. Have you gone in March (or beginning of April)? Was the weather warm enough to swim? Cold enough at night for sweatshirts? What did you generally experience?

Thanks!

There's really no way to predict it. It could be hot. I could also be a little chilly (but not cold - I'd define cold as a high of 50 and a low of 40). I'd watch the weather close to your trip (2 days out maybe?).

We were in WDW for one day at the end of March last year (Port Canaveral was a stop on our cruise). We booked a cabin at Typhoon Lagoon so we spent the day there. It was chillier than we would have liked for swimming. We spent more time at the cabana than in the water. I don't remember the temperature exactly, but I'd say it was in the mid 70s at most.

Best weather ever at the end of March/beginning of April! Sunny and warm, but not hot and sweaty. We went during this time in 2014 and the weather was just perfect. Only rained on arrival day and was sunny in the high 70s/low 80s for the whole week. Maybe a light jacket or sweater at night. We were also in the pool most afternoons. Loved the weather so much that we will be there at the end of March/beginning of April again this year too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter