Enchanted Rose Cup Now Available at DisneyWorld

How can they discontinue it when they just started offering it? I'm so bummed... We wanted to get one.:(

Oh no! My friend loves collecting Disney cups and we were looking forward to getting one.

Last edited:
You cannot just get the cup. I tried to do this a few days ago and had to order something. The cast member wasn't really friendly about it either, so I'm thinking quite a few people must try to do this. They still had them as of Friday. There are a lot selling on ebay (I actually bought 2 and listed one).
Sadly, I think you got a bad CM. You can definitely just buy the cup.

You cannot just get the cup. I tried to do this a few days ago and had to order something. The cast member wasn't really friendly about it either, so I'm thinking quite a few people must try to do this. They still had them as of Friday. There are a lot selling on ebay (I actually bought 2 and listed one).

Ok, thanks for the info :) Guess we will order a cupcake and a drink (hopefully they will have them in May)

How can they discontinue it when they just started offering it? I'm so bummed... We wanted to get one.:(

I'm thinking poor choice of words.

Insider been told they just sold too fast (that is on Disney and their lack of limiting), that they have been reordered and they are hoping they are here soon. We shall see.

I'm thinking poor choice of words.

Insider been told they just sold too fast (that is on Disney and their lack of limiting), that they have been reordered and they are hoping they are here soon. We shall see.

Sure hope they do restock even though i spent an exorbitant amt:crazy2: on that site~~ so i had at least one. we'll be there the 1st week of May let's hope they do get some more inpixiedust:

Sigh. I suppose it is unlikely that they will be back in stock this weekend.

Just got one on the Disney Magic. Perhaps to coincide with the new movie that was released and shown on the cruise?

I am thinking we got the same CM. We were told unless you are eating at BOG, you cannot purchase the cup. Fortunately we had a reservation!
That is actually true. You do need an ADR to buy it. Reading again, I wonder if the other poster had one or not. I read it as the CM insisted that they purchase food. The need for an ADR was already established so I didn't even think of someone trying to buy it without one!

Anyone here know if the cups are back in stock? They haven't reappeared on the pre-order form.

I really hope they're there in September! We're going for lunch there on my daughters 10th birthday. I would love to get her one as a surprise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter